• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what would u rather be:

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
a gigachad living in a world of subhuman (everyone is subhuman)

a subhuman living in a world of gigastacy and gigachad (everyone is good looking)

choose wisely. once u picked it, u cant change your answer.

straightcel_l

US citizen
a subhuman living in a world of gigastacy and gigachad (everyone is good looking) a subhuman living in a world of gigastacy and gigachad (everyone is good looking)a subhuman living in a world of gigastacy and gigachad (everyone is good looking)

A gigachad living in a world of subhumans

You shouldnt pay attention to other people anyway, just focus on you

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Do you mean legit everyone? 

I’d rather be a gigachad if 99% of people are subhuman because I can just date the hottest girl there is but if everyone literally is subhuman I’d rather be a subhuman where everybody is ascended. At least I can plastic surgery max and then date a gigastacy

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
UglyNormalFag said:
Do you mean legit everyone? 

I’d rather be a gigachad if 99% of people are subhuman because I can just date the hottest girl there is but if everyone literally is subhuman I’d rather be a subhuman where everybody is ascended. At least I can plastic surgery max and then date a gigastacy

yeh nah everyone is subhuman if u be gigachad, like u wouldnt want to fuck any girl

ar1

Retard
Birds
second option is a dox of my life

Killyourself

Banned
sin said:
a gigachad living in a world of subhuman (everyone is subhuman)

You will be best looking man living on a planet and most famous supermodel with lots of money status and every girl you want (even if they ugly as fuck it's still a pussy).

sin said:
a subhuman living in a world of gigastacy and gigachad (everyone is good looking)

You will be ugly piece of shit and everyone is gonna have sex except you because everyone mogs you to another omniverse (you will basically be Undisputed irl).

Um, yea I think I will take a Gigachad option lmao.