what would u give to marry these jb twins?

FuckThis

Slayer
Fuck you will NEVER be a spoiled little rich girl on youtube posting about your dumb vapid boring life and being adored like a God for it

Worst feel
[hr]
Lol just finished watching this shit

this is fucking aweful, brainwashing, it is hilarlously bad, the acting is shit, these girls are fucking annoying.

They are prime sluts tho, il give them that..

I just cannot believe that these whores are making millions off youtube while being 12 y old, and ALREADY rich before it lol

swimcel

Chad
in on daily chadcel thread regarding these obnoxious underaged spoiled little shits that look like genetic garbage and all they've got going are their soon-to-fade jailbait looks

edit: you're the coolest aussie guy i know though  :inlove:

Chadcel

Banned
swimcel said:
in on daily chadcel thread regarding these obnoxious underaged spoiled little shits that look like genetic garbage and all they've got going are their soon-to-fade jailbait looks

really??? everyone says that, are they really not gl? does that mean i can pull bishes like them? cuz ive been rejected by bishes worse looking than them, mostly cuz they have bfs though. they are goddesses to me

debijon

Normie
Chadcel said:
swimcel said:

really??? everyone says that, are they really not gl? does that mean i can pull bishes like them? cuz ive been rejected by bishes worse looking than them, mostly cuz they have bfs though. they are goddesses to me
I feel weird rating underage girls but the twins will soon to be 7/10s who will live their teen ~ early 20s life on godmode (if not already with the amount of social attention and $ they're making).  The lime shirt girl is average ~ slightly ugly.

Far from genetic garbage but not 10/10 tier like your avatar.

swimcel

Chad
Chadcel said:
i've never seen your face but i'm sure you do  :gymcel:

Chadcel

Banned
debijon said:
Chadcel said:
I feel weird rating underage girls but the twins will soon to be 7/10s who will live their teen ~ early 20s life on godmode (if not already with the amount of social attention and $ they're making).  The lime shirt girl is average ~ slightly ugly.

cope. my avatar is a plain jane compared to these goddesses. they have no bfs at least as of march this year 
ud think they are getting pounded by high school chads, but they seem be be HQNP

debijon

Normie
Chadcel said:
debijon said:

cope. my avatar is a plain jane compared to these goddesses. they have no bfs at least as of march this year 
ud think they are getting pounded by high school chads, but they seem be be HQNP
-Ok they look better in that video but they're still 7/10 quality, too many minor flaws (wide eyes, slightly big chin, long philtrum) to be in the 8/10 tier.  They're still obviously attractive enough and probably in the top 15% for their age group.
Is the ugly one their sister?  If so LOL @ natures cruel joke.

-If you legitimately think these twins are above your avatar Rachel Cook who is a 9.5/10 then you're a pedo attracted to under developed 14 y/os.  Since you're watching their stupid videos of them talking you probably are.
Also LOL @ thinking their HQNP innocence will last forever, they just don't know their smv (yet)

FuckThis

Slayer
Chadcel said:
debijon said:

ofc they gonna say they don't have bfs for popularity

don't be stupid, they are all getting railed by billionare Chad