What would happen if i ran test/tren and didnt lift

ugliest

King of Chads
yes /thread

but just a reminder: Anabolic steroids only have a side effect of muscle building. Their muscle building effect is miniscule when compared to their other pathological effects and that makes them irrelevant in medicine. 

That was an actual medical note which made steroids obsolete from medicine back in early 90s

A lot of side effects for minimal gains. Plus add an AI and HCG if you care about scrotum aesthetics.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
You'll still gain three times more muscle than a natural who trained hard and had a perfect diet. Studies have been done on this. People who say that "you still have to be disciplined on steroids they're not a magic pill okay xdddddd" are either dumb idiots or have an ulterior agenda

LebaneseEdgyist said:
You'll still gain three times more muscle than a natural who trained hard and had a perfect diet. Studies have been done on this. People who say that "you still have to be disciplined on steroids they're not a magic pill okay xdddddd" are either dumb idiots or have an ulterior agenda
Show us idiots your mad physique bro.

Op, you'd gain a bit of muscle but it's not worth putting that shit in you if you arn't gonna put the work in man. Why would you do that?

Zoosus

Chad
I used roids for 2 months and gained 30 lb muscle on junk food and not lifting

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Cattlebruiser said:
LebaneseEdgyist said:

Op, you'd gain a bit of muscle but it's not worth putting that shit in you if you arn't gonna put the work in man. Why would you do that?
I guarantee you that my body blows yours away - but considering that I have already posted more pics than just about anyone else on this site I don't see why I should post even more while trogglodytes like you cry from the spectators bank.

I'm not a proponent of gymcelling anyways, so it doesnt make a difference for me either way. I was just answering OPs question.

You'd gain muscle mass, but way less than you would if you were to workout and take steroids.

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
Zoosus said:
I used roids for 2 months and gained 30 lb muscle on junk food and not lifting
b-b-but muh dedication!! muh autistic friends over at /fit/ said that steroids still require hard discipline and work bro!!

Reflex

Lookism God
Cattlebruiser said:
LebaneseEdgyist said:

from what i understand doing test/tren builds more muscle not lifting than lifting naturally.

Godcel

Slayer
Reflex said:
Cattlebruiser said:

from what i understand doing test/tren builds more muscle not lifting than lifting naturally.
Well shit. No point going to the gym at this point.

marty

Slayer
Completely stupid when you can go to the gym for 30 minutes and do squat, bench press, rows 2-3 times a week.

Reflex

Lookism God
marty said:
Completely stupid when you can go to the gym for 30 minutes and do squat, bench press, rows 2-3 times a week.
10/10 logic

OldRooster

King of Chads
You would if you used a lot of roids, I suppose, have not actually done it myself, or read any *credible* first hand accounts.

To me the biggest benefit of doing Test is that is allows me to do more sets at the gym. natty I can do 15 sets on average, then I am exhausted for the day. On 100mg/week I can do about 20 sets. On 200mg/week I can do about 24 sets.

You'll make gains, not as much.  Just look at the difference between natural lifters and natural non lifters.  Training goes a long way. 

Also depends on diet.  If you don't train but take test/tren + good diet you'll still look really good.

OldRooster said:
You would if you used a lot of roids, I suppose, have not actually done it myself, or read any *credible* first hand accounts.

To me the biggest benefit of doing Test is that is allows me to do more sets at the gym. natty I can do 15 sets on average, then I am exhausted for the day. On 100mg/week I can do about 20 sets. On 200mg/week I can do about 24 sets.
So you TRT then? How old? How long you been on? AI? HCG? You're changing doses on a weekly basis?

OldRooster

King of Chads
ProziumOffender said:
OldRooster said:

So you TRT then? How old? How long you been on? AI? HCG? You're changing doses on a weekly basis?
56. On TRT for 3 years, have script. I have low body fat, and not prone to gyno, blood tests show normal estogren levels, so no AI.
I take HCG, Fin and Duasteride, Nizoral, Minoxidiol, DHEA, pregnonolone
I change dose for various reasons over the course of a year, never below 100mg/week, never about 300mg/week.

Amazing. 56 and found this site lol. I'm not quite that old but feel old here with all these 20 year olds. I want to start TRT TBH. Feel life I will be soaring if I could have the same hormonesI had 20 years ago. 

Cant get a script at the moment. I've tried. Don't want to spend cash on clinic. My own fault I guess.
[hr]
[hr]
OldRooster said:
ProziumOffender said:
56. On TRT for 3 years, have script. I have low body fat, and not prone to gyno, blood tests show normal estogren levels, so no AI.
I take HCG, Fin and Duasteride, Nizoral, Minoxidiol, DHEA, pregnonolone
I change dose for various reasons over the course of a year, never below 100mg/week, never about 300mg/week.
ant to reply in my last statement. Phone error. 

Low body fat and workout so I assume you look good bodywise? What are your labs looking like on average? Like at your 150-200 per week dose?