What would 1950 Chad and 2015 Chad say to each other

TheTrews

Normie
What would they say to each other over a Coors beer in a empty and dimly lit bar located somewhere in another time dimension?

^ (Totally not Chads). :lol:

rigidity

Slayer
1951 Chad:  So,  the Jets still suck even in your time? 
2015 Chad:  The Jets still suck.   Let's go hit on some sluts.

TheTrews

Normie
Harakiri said:
I dunno but i do know your ethnic
Really, you know my ethnic? Can you bring that nigger back to me please.
[hr]
rigidity said:
1951 Chad:  So,  the Jets still suck even in your time? 
2015 Chad:  The Jets still suck.   Let's go hit on some sluts.
Haha nice, nice  :biggrin:

lono

Banned
1950 chad would think 2015 chad was a tatted up instagraming faggot

rigidity

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
The 1950's one would've been married to his high school sweetheart at 17. 

But then again, if Mad Men is anything to go by he'd just be fucking every sloot in the office.  :mrgreen:
My grandpa was a schizophrenic, rich businessman Chad (i mean,  so wealthy that he dissected brand new porsches for fun and was nearly the president of a company that has its hand in the cell phone manufacturing process of nearly every brand today; unfortunately,  grandpa squandered much of his money on gambling in his senior years)  and he was fucking every secretary according to my grandma.  Mad Men isn't completely inaccurate in that regard.   My grandma told me how it was basically accepted that your hubby was going to cheat back then.

Gramps definitely married his high school sweetheart but he treated her like total shit and psychologically destroyed her.

TheTrews

Normie
rigidity said:
RodgerRabbit said:
The 1950's one would've been married to his high school sweetheart at 17. 

But then again, if Mad Men is anything to go by he'd just be fucking every sloot in the office.  :mrgreen:
My grandpa was a schizophrenic, rich businessman Chad (i mean,  so wealthy that he dissected brand new porsches for fun and was nearly the president of a company that has its hand in the cell phone manufacturing process of nearly every brand today; unfortunately,  grandpa squandered much of his money on gambling in his senior years)  and he was fucking every secretary according to my grandma.  Mad Men isn't completely inaccurate in that regard.   My grandma told me how it was basically accepted that your hubby was going to cheat back then.

Did you inherit a big, schizo, Chad dick?

rigidity

Slayer
TheTrews said:
rigidity said:

I inherited his dick,  hair,  and type I diabetes.

TheTrews

Normie
rigidity said:
TheTrews said:
I inherited his dick,  hair,  and type I diabetes.   I honestly hope the guy is in hell right now for how he treated my family.
Good for you, except the diabetes.

How big is your Chad dick? Nbpel and bpel?

rigidity

Slayer
TheTrews said:
rigidity said:
I inherited his dick,  hair,  and type I diabetes.   I honestly hope the guy is in hell right now for how he treated my family.
Good for you, except the diabetes.

How big is your Chad dick? Nbpel and bpel?
It doesn't really matter.   The girth is the oddly large aspect.    I would lose a half inch of dick girth to not have diabetes anymore.     

ChickenWings

Normie
A 1950 chad would be a 2015 upper tier normie. He would be mogged into oblivion tbh.

1958 Chad: Why I'm gonna take my best girl down to the soda shop so we can split a malted and a wiener

2018 Chad: Eh yo, dis bitch jus super liked me yo! Gonn get my dick wet Skrrt skrrt skrrt! Ohah!

crjenthusiast

no cindy, no point
the chad experience is the same throughout the ages. but 1950 chad had more attractive women, 2020 chad has better technology to enjoy.

performer

last account
HQNP
"... and then I told them: it's all about looking good in motion, LMAO"

lookisIN

Normie
1950 Chad: Hello, police, a giant buttlover with make up has broken out of the mental zoo!

2020 Chad: Bro, what you talking about? I have 50k followers!

1950 Chad: Hurry up officer, he says 50K inverts are following him as well!!