What will you miss the most about white people when they're extinct?

their

• illusion of democracy and fairness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ideals, liberalism, freedom

• skin tone, phenotype, eye colour, hair, looks

• cuckoldability, cope, hope, ability to put faith in "prophets" like Hitler and Trump

• behaviours, mood, approachability, friendliness

• culture, food, way of life, architecture, etc

• Total voters

Pro Ana

Incel
MogTime said:
Like that's ever going to happen.
How close have you come to having children?

How close have you come to outbreeding muslims and other thirdworlders?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
When whites are gone, the east asians will absolutely dominate. Do you even know what they think of blacks and arabs? My god, ethnics wont have a fun time without the "white devil" protecting them  :giggle:

Pro Ana

Incel
RealRob said:
When whites are gone, the east asians will absolutely dominate. Do you even know what they think of blacks and arabs? My god, ethnics wont have a fun time without the "white devil" protecting them  :giggle:
lol@this cope.

"When we die out, you'll be left with mean Asians. It helps me sleep at night knowing that once we've been genocided out, you won't be having much fun either".

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
RealRob said:
east asians? china men cant even tame their own women

i cant wait to bash small fragile asian skulls on the streets

its going to be a fucking massacre

Yeah, Its going to be a full massacre of arabs and blacks. What kind of weapons did blacks ever develop anyway... a stick? Have fun agains the chinese army  :giggle:
[hr]
Pro Ana said:
RealRob said:
lol@this cope.

"When we die out, you'll be left with mean Asians. It helps me sleep at night knowing that once we've been genocided out, you won't be having much fun either".

You are the one coping. The only reason blacks can use internet, have electricity, watch TV, listen to radio .. I could go on all night, the only reason blacks arent living still in the djungle (some do) fighting over poo huts and bananas are thanks to the white man.

Without the white man, blackcels would still be out hunting animals in the woods, or that is, til the Chinese came and enslaved him  :giggle:

Boss

Slayer
Saying goodbye to white culture is a heartbreaking moment. You feel as if a part of you is being separated and going of to do something else. You are used to relying on them for everything. Every decision from the smallest to the largest is made with the consultation of a white person. When you are separated, you must accustom yourself to living ethnic. You don't have the constant reassurance of having someone to lean one. This feeling takes getting used to. Hopefully you will not be alone without a white person for long.