Black Pill What was your college life like?

Incell

Invisible
Oldcels
Mine was basically sitting in my room studying some crazy shit because my parents would kick me out if i didnt do well. I never met anyone in college because they they had their cliques and wouldnt let anyone in. I dont remember much from that time because every day was the same.

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
sleeping through classes and playing video games, only had like 3 people i would consider consder "friends", even then it was just studying with them mostly and no real socialization, my only real friends are from back at home.

it's actually insane how much of a recluse i was/am
good thing i go to an autist school where it's pretty normal and not some NT state school or it would've been even more brutal

Incell

Invisible
Oldcels
sleeping through classes and playing video games, only had like 3 people i would consider consder "friends", even then it was just studying with them mostly and no real socialization, my only real friends are from back at home.

good thing i go to an autist school where it's pretty normal and not some NT state school or it would've been even more brutal

its over if you dont meet the rigth -people

Incell

Invisible
Oldcels
legit
i spent orientation week in my room playing league of legends trying not to cry while i heard everyone having fun meeting new people outside my window
it was brutal

i never met anyone on that day

PizzaBrah

Coper
went out occasionally, maybe once every 2 weeks although there were occasionally periods of a week or two when I went out every night, but didn't really slay that much until near the end of my 2nd year
was also hardcore gymcel the entire time, would never go out to eat with people unless I was balls deep into permabulking and would have times I would skip lectures but still be on campus just to train instead
also would sit on gear and bodybuilding forums all day to procrastinate doing work and ended up getting much worse grades than I could have

Incell

Invisible
Oldcels
went out occasionally, maybe once every 2 weeks although there were occasionally periods of a week or two when I went out every night, but didn't really slay that much until near the end of my 2nd year
was also hardcore gymcel the entire time, would never go out to eat with people unless I was balls deep into permabulking and would have times I would skip lectures but still be on campus just to train instead
also would sit on gear and bodybuilding forums all day to procrastinate doing work and ended up getting much worse grades than I could have

i never did any of this

just_a_life

i broke my wrist i gotta ice it

imagine you went to one of these schools

Golgonto

140 Wesley
went drinking 2x a week with my flat. rest of the time i was stoned out of my arse watching friends with the girl next door

The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
I basically just paid to take the exams, didn't go to a single class, did most of the assignments by myself etc. I barely even noticed I went to college. Can't say I regret it much.

Sixpence

Normie
Made out with 2 chicks in one night on the pre-university camp (the week before Uni started).

One of them (brown) cornered me in my cabin, locked the door and got on my bed, not letting me escape till I made out with her.

The second one (white) jacked me off on the beach.

When I got off the bus after we'd gotten back from the camp, one cool kid said "hey man, you and Tom (a jock Chad) were the only ones to hook up with two chicks. You are the players of Law School".

100% True story.