• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What was Jesus doing in the 18 years the Bible don't tell about

Jesus Christ

Regular
From 12 to 30 years old Jesus life is missing in the Bible. Guess what I was doing ?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
He was in the Himalayas, training with the buddhist, sers.

Jesus Christ

Regular
The Joker said:
UnWorthy said:
Jesus was an ugly ethnic manlet, what do you think?

You confuse the modern ethnic invader population around the Mediterranean sea and in the middle east with the original Nordic inhabitants 2000 years ago! 

a mosaic that was recently found in Israel, showing Samson carrying the gate of Gaza on this shoulders
note the red hair and pale skin!

If there actually was a Jesus 2000-something years ago, he very likely would have been an Aryan.

Well, Samson never existed, it's a child's tale just like the rest of the Bible. The number of colors they could give to such old pieces of art was very limited let alone the drawing itself which look like a child's. Not very realistic looking to say the least.

Besides, you can find other people who bear the same features.
Iranian-Nordoid
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75154-Iranian-Nordoid-examples

And don't forget about Albinism
https://www.google.com/search?q=albino+black&sa=X&tbm=isch&gbv=1&sei=wyLIVeLfO4_EgwTwprngBA

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Just lol if you believe that jesus was a real person, continue to live in your delusions you fucking incels.

Jesus Christ

Regular
The Joker said:
LOL! The people in tales ALWAYS look like the native population itself. Why would they imagine humans looking radically different from them? Brothers Grimm' fairy tales figures are ethnic Germans ... duh!

HIhihihihi... not even close. They draw and invent stories about idealized humans just like we do with our contemporary super heroes. Native American gods were drawn with white skin, taller and bearded... Egytian drew 30 inch penis and people with animal bodies and heads. Greek mythology is all about demigods (super heroes) and half beast half human creatures. Chinese/ Japanese ancient art has people as white as snow asking advice to dragons and shit. It's all over.
Many European paintings from Medieval times and beyond till the invention of photography were idealized versions of how the Kings and aristocracy looked like. Pure forgery.
Even after the camera, Stalin used lifter to appear taller in photos. You can't even image what they were capable to fraud to make their characters to look idealized.

The Joker said:
Another mosaic from the same place (Huqoq synagogue in Israel) 

And please, drop the Albinism shit very quickly! That's such a retarded nigger argument it's not even funny.

Exactly. They were depigmented MENAs not Nordics. The features are MENA-like (bird nose, beady eyes, jewfro, thick beard, thick eyebrows...) just the pigment was exaggerated to make clear the distinction between the higher classes and more tanned farmers. The lighter skin is a symbolism to show they're aristocrats not low class farmers.

The Joker said:
And please, drop the Albinism shit very quickly! That's such a retarded nigger argument it's not even funny.

https://www.google.com/search?q=indian+people+albinism&btnG=Search&tbm=isch&gbv=1

Albino Indians look exactly like the mosaic to be honest with you. But they aren't. As we agreed after all the evidence I just pointed to you, they are depigmented MENA like Irano-Nordids.

Gandy said:
how can jesus be real if the bible isnt real?

Research about Jesus and his relation with Hinduism and make your own conclusions.

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol at nordic wannabe fucktards. There are plenty of modern day israelis with blonde hair even it is a diverse region. I know a whole family of Indians who commonly have dirty blonde, and reddish brown hair. Are they Nordic no? 2k years is not enough, then tell me this who were the original people that were living like caveman retards in Germania and even norther? 

THOSE are your descendants stop coping retards

The Joker is legit a SF inflitrator

allindaeyes

Banned
The Joker said:
allindaeyes said:
Lol at nordic wannabe fucktards. There are plenty of modern day israelis with blonde hair even it is a diverse region. I know a whole family of Indians who commonly have dirty blonde, and reddish brown hair. Are they Nordic no? 2k years is not enough, then tell me this who were the original people that were living like caveman retards in Germania and even norther? 

I'm not talking about blond jews, you idiot! I mean actual Germanic-type human beings who were the majority population of ancient classical Greece, Rome and Egypt and the Mittle East. Why else do you think they were high civilizations 2000 years ago? 

The "Treu Head", 2nd century AD. Color reconstruction of marble head of likely a goddess. The head was found at the Esquiline Hill (Rome) and preserves numerous colour traces. 

yes then tell me where are the germanics that were barbarians without any culture? Only celts had culture but were pushd out by barbarians. If the Roman and Greek civilisations were Germanic and Nordic, NOT honey skinned as the romans prided themselves of ( golden skin vertu master race lel  :H: ), why would they not accept the Germanic barbarians as there own? Where did the barbarians go as the Nordic and Germanic roman and greek populations moved up ?? To india or australia?

yes light features have been always worshipped on a  female. some indian gods also have light features... how many indians u see like that

Jesus Christ

Regular
The Joker said:
allindaeyes said:

I'm not talking about blond jews, you idiot! I mean actual Germanic-type human beings who were the majority population of ancient classical Greece, Rome and Egypt and the Mittle East. Why else do you think they were high civilizations 2000 years ago? 

The "Treu Head", 2nd century AD. Color reconstruction of marble head of likely a goddess. The head was found at the Esquiline Hill (Rome) and preserves numerous colour traces. 

Do you feel sexually aroused being wrong in front of other people ?

Perfect example of a hook nose blond jewfro depigmented Jewish motherfucker.

Just proves that if the Joker want to see something he's gonna see it regardless of it isn't there or not.

Jesus Christ

Regular
The Joker said:
Note how you have to bring up a rather more germanic looking jew like Zuckerberg, with pale skin and blond-reddish hair and almost a german face structure, in order to have an equivalent to the statue head!

And people with working eyes can still see a very clear difference. The statue head doesn't look semitic at all, while Zuckerberg, of course, has the semblance of a semite. He has the features that clearly make him a jew. 

The joke is on you here!   

Look at the girl on the left! She actually does fit. 

You're arguing just for the sake of it. The statues are obviously depigmented MENAs. No achievement by nErdics till they were civilized by the Meds. Deal with it.

The girls you posted have super straight hair, low bridge nose, almond eyes and invisible lips while the statue has obvious Jewish features = jewfro, high bridge nose, beady eyes and full lips. Keep dreaming.

allindaeyes said:
The Joker said:

yes then tell me where are the germanics that were barbarians without any culture? Only celts had culture but were pushd out by barbarians. If the Roman and Greek civilisations were Germanic and Nordic, NOT honey skinned as the romans prided themselves of ( golden skin vertu master race lel  :H: ), why would they not accept the Germanic barbarians as there own? Where did the barbarians go as the Nordic and Germanic roman and greek populations moved up ?? To india or australia?

yes light features have been always worshipped on a  female. some indian gods also have light features... how many indians u see like that

My best friend is greek and he told me the teachers in greece are teaching that the old greeks were blond with blue eyes.
They learn it also at the school.

Jesus Christ

Regular
biggestfailure said:
allindaeyes said:

My best friend is greek and he told me the teachers in greece are teaching that the old greeks were blond with blue eyes.
They learn it also at the school.

Probably right. Blue eyed, blond Middle Eastern and North Africans depigmented Arab people.