Francesco

Normie
High lms guys obviously. That's all. The thing is that a hot 18 year old blows her out of the water and has much lower standards.

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Guys that look like you or maybe a bit better.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Br0sk1 said:
Guys that look like you or maybe a bit better.
:facepalm:

:jordan:
[hr]
Francesco said:
High lms guys obviously. That's all. The thing is that a hot 18 year old blows her out of the water and has much lower standards.
i want an older girl with more life experience and hot, mature curves. i'm not even coping @"mrz"

Whitecel

Banned
She's hot but not cute. aka not that attractive to me

probably dates rich latinos or NFL players

LostTuna

Gigachad
this guy's norwooding and thinning at his part is worse than mine.

maybe i should get neck tattoos. @"CELESTIAL" 

[hr]
LostTuna said:

also like all of his bones are fuckin retruded/melted. i AMOG this model what the fuck

LostTuna said:

[hr]
LostTuna said:

also like all of his bones are fuckin retruded/melted. i AMOG this model what the fuck
Is she Mexican? A lot of Mexican girls prefer a Dom and low inhibition personality over good looks

LostTuna

Gigachad
Werenotgonnamakeit said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]
Is she Mexican? A lot of Mexican girls prefer a Dom and low inhibition personality over good looks
latina for sure. and yeah i've noticed this IRL. i see hot light skinned slim bubble butt raven haired latinas with guys that would be rated 6/10 at the max here but they have DOM bad boy vibes and prolly 7x5.5 cocks or so

LostTuna said:
Werenotgonnamakeit said:
latina for sure. and yeah i've noticed this IRL. i see hot light skinned slim bubble butt raven haired latinas with guys that would be rated 6/10 at the max here but they have DOM bad boy vibes and prolly 7x5.5 cocks or so
Legit, where do you live

LostTuna

Gigachad
Werenotgonnamakeit said:
LostTuna said:
Legit, where do you live
LA baby, u?

This is the hardest type of woman to obtain if she's status obsessed because you have to be a black rapper to fuck her. If she's not I'd imagine she goes with a looksmatched male in terms of face who has a bigger frame than her (sorry Chico). Her face isn't that great and she has fake tits still very hot.

LostTuna

Gigachad
virginbychoice said:
This is the hardest type of woman to obtain if she's status obsessed because you have to be a black rapper to fuck her. If she's not I'd imagine she goes with a looksmatched male in terms of face who has a bigger frame than her (sorry Chico). Her face isn't that great and she has fake tits still very hot.

[hr]
Werenotgonnamakeit said:
LostTuna said:
oO. i'm in the south SFV. fuck there's at least 4 or 5 active lookismers from LA
Holy fuck I'm in the valley too, who else here is from la
dirty blond i think, dantino, and definitely at least 5 others that i can't think of off the top of my head

Tommy Riordan

Normie
Werenotgonnamakeit said:
Tommy Riordan said:
Fuck what an interesting conversation. You can tell you faggots have amazing person skills.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, is it?
Calling you faggots was playful banter, you guys having great people skills was truthful.