Bone smash theory is legit.

My canthal tilt is only a little negative but is horrible in one eye where I took an elbow to the brow ridge. I had to get stitched and the other guy was in a lot of pain too.

Never actually broke the bone, but the bone responded by depositing a lot of calcium or something to make bone formation.

I feel like this is one flaw I can never fix. How do I just ask for them to graft a chunk of bone out and smooth the remains?

MichaelSzny

Banned
It's legit. I've been punched in the nose tons of times, and my body has responded by making it HUGE and bony.

piX

Banned
It's legit, if anyone needs help with it sign me up

I am in my mid 20's

If I was aware of canthal tilt 6 years ago when that happened I would have saved up long ago to have this fixed at least. All I can find is brow reduction operations charging 10k, but considering I need a much smaller portion vs the entire ridge it is less. Problem is the angle of this bone growth is downwards pushing on my left eye.

I was told the bone growth would go away by the plastic surgeon who stitched my brow when I took that elbow to the eye. It never reduced. It's been irritating my eye for years.

I need to see an optometrist and convince them for some elective surgery to bur off that bony growth for a chronic dry eye and inflamation problem (that I will exaggerate of course). Need to ask Sephon about the art of free elective cosmetic surgery.