What triggered you to study LOOKS.

I mean what started this crazy interest in the most ideal look and analyzing everything, don't you remember when you were normal?

For me it was because i wanted to see how my appearance compares to the rest of the population in order to analyze myself and to see the reality how it is.

Idk I got it all from here tbh

Came here after googling how to maximise Tinder matches and here I am

The obsession is great fun tbh, perfect mix of autism, insight and lols

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Came here from constantly seeing it on google image results

Just type in PSL terms like Gonial Angle and you'll find it

niger

Normie
I found phate by just google images ideal jaw,ideal face shape etc i was a lurker for 1+ years then became a member here.

The eye-opening experience of attending university. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, the AMOG was SURREAL. I hope to never experience anything of the sort ever again, I was fucking hideous - so hideous in fact that black girls actually communicated their disgust of me several times.

I didn't even need the internet to get redpilled, I just had to live life.

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
I was researching rhinoplasty for my hook nose, then I stumbled upon this place.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Young age, I noticed my face started melting after getting braces, I got Nasalabial folds, people would comment in it everytime I smiled like I wasnt allowed to smile and looked at me indisgust.

I was very upset

This was probabaly around 13-14

I already knew looks mattered alot though

I then started to facial exercises and some how improved my posture

My face got better, I got nicer clothes, grew hair out to cover up skullcellness

Then learned alot of what makes a man attractive is from testosterone and HGH, Jaw, Chin, Jawline, cheekbones

So I started gymcelling to boost HGH and Test

More recent last year I noticed real redpilling shit like reading the comments on a Richard Ramierez video on youtube a good looking serial killer, and how all the women wanted him.

Then I watched this video

[video=youtube]

And then I looked in a double mirror, and noticed how fucking aysmetrical my face was

I was in shock

Thinking_Machine said:

so legit it hurts

this place perfectly appeals to my specific strand of autism while supplying the laughs and even teachs me a thing or two occasionally
[hr]
Thinking_Machine said:

so legit it hurts

this place perfectly appeals to my specific strand of autism while supplying the laughs and even teachs me a thing or two occasionally

zyros

Slayer
A pretty drastic change in how people treated me upon meeting me when my face underwent a pretty slight change in looks for the better, while my personality and behavior remained the same.