What things should i have in my house that would impress women?

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Swimming pool? Big TV? Netflix? I want to provide them with comfort and entertainment. 

Help me build my love nest. What do i need?

purps drank

Slayer
Queen sized bed with nice blanket and pillows, nice sound system, and a 10/10 face

Laycount of 17 checking in.

I have stuffed animals from childhood on a shelf thats very visible in my apartment.

sensorydeprivation said:

I have stuffed animals from childhood on a shelf thats very visible in my apartment.
Yeah but I think the OP wants to really hide his autism for his (0) guests.

Victory said:
sensorydeprivation said:

Any comments on it?
A funny story was when a 6/10 girl traveled 2h on a bus to get to my place and she was obviously not too impressed with my physical stature (she worked out doing boxing everyday lol) so she "shit tested" me by taking a seat on my sofa instead of next to me and acting nonchalant about it while we were watching a movie. Realizing she was just being hesitant due to dissapointment that I look like a skeleton but knowing that the joke was on her that if she were to bail she wouldve traveled 2h by bus for nothing, I just played it cool and laughed throughout the movie and picked up a homemade stuffed pillow and started talking about how awesome the pillow and my stuffed animals were to let her know that Idgaf about the outcome made her come right over and makeout with me which ofc led to sex. And no this was not from morph game, she had seen flattering close up views of my face on webcam.

Not saying that pua is legitimate, but having stuffed animals and shit in plain view instead of doing gay decoration in a pathetic attempt to appear higher value, is going to dampen last minute resistance in a "take it or leave it" kind of way. 

OP is legit as deformed as me and I want to beat the hell out of him for not getting surgery. You worthless piece of genetic trash who wont realize that youre too ugly to ever communicate with normal people on equal terms. Fucking piece of shit.

Amud said:
sensorydeprivation said:
I want to beat the hell out of him for not getting surgery.
Not all of us live in Sweden
I guarantee his aussie insurance would cover his surgeries and hes a 30 year old virgin who refuses to accept that his deformity kills all his chances.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
sensorydeprivation said:
OP is legit as deformed as me and I want to beat the hell out of him for not getting surgery. You worthless piece of genetic trash who wont realize that youre too ugly to ever communicate with normal people on equal terms. Fucking piece of shit.
lol

MrMatty

Coper
A big, thick cock.

Doesnt necessarily need to be yours though. Any big dicked dude in your apt will be fine.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Techno Viking said:
Yul Brynner said:
he's right

and fuck me for doing the exact same thing you're doing (aka fuck all) 

I need someone to come and beat some sense into me
Yeah it would improve my looks. But not that much. 

Sensdep seems to think having a big jaw/chin is like some "light switch" to sexual attraction. Jaw surgery would bump me up maybe 1 point if that. I haven't seen any impressive before and after surgeries from this forum. Some kid on sluthate recently spent 20k on surgery and he barely looks any different. 

Healthy skin, tan, muscles, health >>>> PS

I've seen dozens of amazing transformations on the misc but nothing from here. 

And SensDep is a sad excuse for a human being. I'm so glad we don't agree with our opinions because that just means i'm not a functioning autistic retard like him.

Ascended

Coper
I knew someone during my 2nd year of uni who fucked a lot of hot girls. 

I went to his house after class once with this other girl for an assignment, and in his room he had a massive collection of opened alcohol bottles on a shelf as his main display, and there was even some girl's panties in the middle of the floor. He knew we were coming but clearly waited until we came in the room to finally pick them up. He said "the girl last night must have left these behind!" and laughed. He was obviously telling the truth because in 2 hours we were there, like 4 or 5 hot girls from our course came up and knocked on his door and windows asking him about plans for the evening. I'm certain he did this to get this other girl's attention and show that he was a slayer because this other girl was pretty hot also. It probably worked, I wouldn't be surprised if they later hooked up.

Just do alpha manly shit like this your house. Have lots of vodka and spirits, and maybe like a pool table or darts board.

Yul Brynner said:
Techno Viking said:
he's right

and fuck me for doing the exact same thing you're doing (aka fuck all) 

I need someone to come and beat some sense into me

Sensdep seems to think having a big jaw/chin is like some "light switch" to sexual attraction. Jaw surgery would bump me up maybe 1 point if that. I haven't seen any impressive before and after surgeries from this forum. Some kid on sluthate recently spent 20k on surgery and he barely looks any different. 

And SensDep is a sad excuse for a human being. I'm so glad we don't agree with our opinions because that just means i'm not a functioning autistic retard like him.
Frightening levels of coping from someone whose spent years on forums discussing looks.

If Im a functioning autistic retard then you're a non functioning autistic retard.

Face it; you have a legit medical grade deformity. You are a 30 year old virgin. You will remain a virgin unless you are willing to settle for a landwhale, expend copious amounts of effort OR get surgery.

Those "amazing transformations on the misc" were made by guys who have a normal bone structure. Not people who look like rodents like us. 

Your deformity is most likely going to make you die on average 20 years earlier than you otherwise would due to sleep apnea. You think a deficient face like the one you have doesnt come with functional issues? 

Im literally trying to save you years of your life and convince you that the only way for you to live a semblance of a normal life is to correct the obvious deformity that youve had the bad luck of having to live with.

But go ahead and prove me wrong, Id be very glad if you did.

rigidity

Slayer
sensorydeprivation said:
Yul Brynner said:

Frightening levels of coping from someone whose spent years on forums discussing looks.

If Im a functioning autistic retard then you're a non functioning autistic retard.

Face it; you have a legit medical grade deformity. You are a 30 year old virgin. You will remain a virgin unless you are willing to settle for a landwhale, expend copious amounts of effort OR get surgery.

Those "amazing transformations on the misc" were made by guys who have a normal bone structure. Not people who look like rodents like us. 

Your deformity is most likely going to make you die on average 20 years earlier than you otherwise would due to sleep apnea. You think a deficient face like the one you have doesnt come with functional issues? 

Im literally trying to save you years of your life and convince you that the only way for you to live a semblance of a normal life is to correct the obvious deformity that youve had the bad luck of having to live with.

But go ahead and prove me wrong, Id be very glad if you did.
Aspie fight!!

Superking

Normie
The best cost:benefit ratio is probably fancy alcoholic beverages, an ultrabig TV or projector with accompanying big awesome couch (should be more than big enough to fuck on), and a glorious bed they never want to get out of. A really good stereo system can help too, lots of girls only listen to music on shitty headphones or laptop speakers, a proper system doesn't have to set you back much but can blow them away.

No roommates. Keep your place clean, especially your bathroom and kitchen. There's a difference between messy and dirty. You can be messy sometimes, but not dirty.

Have some decent food for after sex/the morning after. Women love small portions of fancy "healthy" crap.

The ideal place would probably show off some "unused space" that a girl can start imagining using for herself. She'll suck you off extra good if she thinks you'll become her provider. An unused closet, an open corner a desk or something could go in.

These are also just nice things to have for yourself so you might as well get them.