What the fuck to do

Bipolar Face

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
35
Reputation
0
Long story short:

- NW2, but slowly getting worse
- I wanna save up my hair obviously by any means
- Solution would be Finasteride since I can't afford expensive stuff
- Finasteride has a decent chance to kill my sex drive
- My sex drive is already low and I can barely hold an erection for more than 2 minutes since fapping for too long destroyed my dopamine system
- My girlfriend will surely want both hair and dick.

So basically if I take Fin and get side effects, I'm fucked.
If I don't take Fin, I'm gonna end up with a head like a fucking iceberg.
 

Forever

Normie
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
1,702
Reputation
0
Just take fin fuck youre girlfriend hair is more important on the long run
 

Bipolar Face

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
35
Reputation
0
Forever said:
Just take fin fuck youre girlfriend hair is more important on the long run
How exactly? I mean of course my hair is very important, but if Fin disables my dick I am fucked either way.
 

papa xan

Incel
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
390
Reputation
0
Bipolar Face said:
Forever said:
Just take fin fuck youre girlfriend hair is more important on the long run
How exactly? I mean of course my hair is very important, but if Fin disables my dick I am fucked either way.
viagra nigga.

ur doc will prescribe it.
 

celzor

Slayer
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
3,562
Reputation
0
Bipolar Face said:
Long story short:

- NW2, but slowly getting worse
- I wanna save up my hair obviously by any means
- Solution would be Finasteride since I can't afford expensive stuff
- Finasteride has a decent chance to kill my sex drive
- My sex drive is already low and I can barely hold an erection for more than 2 minutes since fapping for too long destroyed my dopamine system
- My girlfriend will surely want both hair and dick.

So basically if I take Fin and get side effects, I'm fucked.
If I don't take Fin, I'm gonna end up with a head like a fucking iceberg.
no it doesn't
 

Bipolar Face

Subhuman
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
35
Reputation
0
celzor said:
Bipolar Face said:
Long story short:

- NW2, but slowly getting worse
- I wanna save up my hair obviously by any means
- Solution would be Finasteride since I can't afford expensive stuff
- Finasteride has a decent chance to kill my sex drive
- My sex drive is already low and I can barely hold an erection for more than 2 minutes since fapping for too long destroyed my dopamine system
- My girlfriend will surely want both hair and dick.

So basically if I take Fin and get side effects, I'm fucked.
If I don't take Fin, I'm gonna end up with a head like a fucking iceberg.
no it doesn't
Huh? It is one of the side effects, surely.
 
Top