• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What the fuck mods

Sand

Banned
@sin @josh @"phuckthisgayearth" @admin

Change this fucking PLFW password shit  literally no one registers because of it. Do you honestly think newbies will scroll down on an old ass thread and click a spoiler tag? No other site does it. CHANGE THIS SHIT YOU IDIOTS YOU ALREADY HAVE CAPTCHA HOLY SHIT

ded srs

Didn't read a single fucking word of that of that guests and new users thread

Idk bro. I only had to look it up once. Now my computer saves it like literally any other password. After you make your first account you don't gotta look for it. Defies the law of deminishing returns

• Banned

Sand

Banned
933 said:
Idk bro. I only had to look it up once. Now my computer saves it like literally any other password. After you make your first account you don't gotta look for it. Defies the law of deminishing returns

it puts off new users due to its uselessness and how annoying it is theres already a captcha theres no point at all everyone skips past the contents too

Whitepill: they keep it in place to keep out tech illiterate gen x journalists from interviewing users in dms

Sand

Banned
straightcel_l said:
its over for low iqcels

ik they made it so people read sticky but first time on this site i skipped that shit straight to the bottom

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mods have no power over that. Tell poobear that, the creator of the thread

933 said:
Whitepill: they keep it in place to keep out tech illiterate gen x journalists from interviewing users in dms

No matter the excuse I see nothing wrong with it. The way I see it is poobear trying to get potential members to be “blackpill” first on looks, to give the guest a choice to take the blackpill and join or cope with the information provided and leave. Whether you skipped it or not, he has successfully gotten you one step closer to receiving the black pill, but the information is useful to lookmax regardless

keep this shit tbh but replace everything with legit teories and not red pill looks fiction materials

example of a legit theory: be nt