What the fuck is going on? Why are you letting a woman attention whore here?

flesh

Slayer
I'm not going to name the bitch in question, because I'd be giving her the attention she craves so much, but seriously @"Admin", why the FUCK are you allowing women to post on this forum?

Women should not be allowed to post on Lookism. Regardless of where you stand on any of the different issues here, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that this is a forum for issues, discussions, etc affect MEN. When women colonize male spaces, they bring NOTHING of value, only cause white knights to come out of the woodwork. 

This bitch has not made a SINGLE interesting or informative post, she does NOTHING but post one word replies and draw attention to herself, when she's a fucking sub 4. And you PATHETIC WHITE KNIGHTS gave her a "Confirmed Female" flair? What the fuck is going on? Are you THAT pathetic that you're willing to let the quality of the forum suffer for some acknowledgement from a fucking 3/10 hamplanet? 

I mean seriously, it's like you just can't avoid white knights. This is the ONLY website where I thought I could get away from them, but nope, even on here they have to show their pathetic faces. Marching forward on their fruitless quest to defend women who hate them.  This is the shit that killed S|uthate, when the place had a fucking "white knighting" forum and dozens of "confirmed females" giving their bullshit, ill informed "opinions" just to attract male attention. 

Ban the user in question and all the pathetic, embarrassing white knights who worship the group this pig walks on. Or don't, and be a pathetic white knight for an ugly bitch who doesn't even know you exist. And in the future, don't allow women to post. None of us want her here. Her reputation is below -300 for fuck's sake, she never says anything useful, and just yesterday she was complaining that certain posts "had too much effort put into them". This bitch doesn't care about any of the ideas we discuss, she just wants to seek attention.

Magic

Chad
Lol you think she's sub 4? Bit harsh I'd say at least 5.5

Ryu

Staff member
Legit. Too many whiteknights here. And they get mad If you call them out on it. They are pathetic,

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Calm down man. Who cares, let them post here because its a free forum and should be without restrictions. Honestly this place could use a little more pussy juice

flesh

Slayer
Ryu said:
Legit. Too many whiteknights here. And they get mad If you call them out on it. They are pathetic,

Legit, they are fucking scum. So pathetic because they never get anything out of it.  :giggle: 

Can't believe the admin actually allows it, imo white knighting should result in a permban

DuckDuckIncel said:
Calm down man. Who cares, let them post here because its a free forum and should be without restrictions. Honestly this place could use a little more pussy juice

You are fucking pathetic.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
flesh said:
Ryu said:

Legit, they are fucking scum. So pathetic because they never get anything out of it.  :giggle: 

Can't believe the admin actually allows it, imo white knighting should result in a permban

DuckDuckIncel said:

STFU, i aint defending anyone. I am pretty misogynistic actually. Your just misinterpreting everything you read as whiteknighting due to your incel frustration

flesh

Slayer
DuckDuckIncel said:
flesh said:

STFU, i aint defending anyone. I am pretty misogynistic actually. Your just misinterpreting everything you read as whiteknighting due to your incel frustration

You are just white knighting because you think it will get you female attention. 

Hint: it won't.

This. This is you.

I mean, seriously. If you want to be a white knight, which you clearly do, then fuck off to tumblr. Why the FUCK do you awful, unloved subhuman cunts come to a small forum, for men's issues, and STILL white knight girls who HATE you? 
LEAVE.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
whatever man, you think everything that isnt directly mean at a female is whiteknighting. Fuck you man. I dont care much what women think or say but I am also not an asshole.

OldRooster

King of Chads
I have seen 5 threads about this female poster. But I have yet to see her actually post

Namek

Chad
Doubt she is a real female . What the fuck kind of girl would post here or even find this forum

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Namek said:
Doubt she is a real female . What the fuck kind of girl would post here or even find this forum

I met up with a real female from sluthate a couple of times. She was on there for surgery advice

Santeria

Normie
didnt read but you'd have to be full retarded to think theyre not neckbeards behind those accounts

:goodfellas:

Ryu

Staff member
Namek said:

She was on tinychat. I can confirm Shes real.

lms_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
did 'she' reveal 'herself' on TC yet or not?

Ryu said:
Namek said:

shit just got real 

what's her rating/10 ?

Ryu

Staff member
lms_rotten_zombie said:
did 'she' reveal 'herself' on TC yet or not?

Ryu said:

shit just got real 

what's her rating/10 ?

landwhale/10

4-4.5

@"flesh"

Are you even attracted to women ?
You said you've "browsed wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no sexual interest in women". 

You're obsessed with a white man on lookism, all you do is pretend to be black, every post of yours is just :
"black cock, cage2, lmao, I know I'm annoying, but.... ".

And you keep repeating @"MulattoFuck"  's phrase : "long dom bbc" over and over, like a retarded parrot.

We KNOW you wish you were black. We understand that. But are you even sexually attracted to women at all ?
I don't think you are. You seem more interested in black cock, tbh.

No one here is "whiteknighting". You're delusional. 

You complained because of my username, claim it's going to have repercussions on the website, 

but then you say "whiteknights should be exterminated and women should be raped".

You're a retard. You're not just an annoying troll. lol

Unless she stays here for several month this is alienfranco/trolex hiring a low-profile cam girl imo.