What surgery should I get first? Lip lift or Ramus/chin implant?

Music

Incel
I have about $1.5k in savings at the moment. I don't have transportation so I can't work a job off campus yet. I applied last quarter and didn't get any offers, so hopefully next quarter I will. 

With the little money I have should I just get a lip lift right away? (mines 19mm), or keep saving for ramus/chin? Which is more important? If I visit Dr. Philip Young I think ramus/chin would be around 6-7k.

BlueBalls

Chad
If you need ramus and chin augment then I would just opt for a custom wraparound

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
A lip lift is a complete waste of time. Bale has a long philtrum, yet is very good looking. Zac Efron has a long philtrum, and is one of the best looking men on this planet.

http://www.instagram.com/dennisboeer

Also this guy is living proof that with a long philtrum you are still extremely good looking if you have a strong lower third.

Music

Incel
BlueBalls said:
If you need ramus and chin augment then I would just opt for a custom wraparound
Yea I'd prefer to do that also, except that means its going to be like 10-12k. That will take a long for me to reach. I'd think that just custom ramus/chin, and taking mandible out of the picture would still yield a good result. I'm trying to achieve the "diamond" shape if you will.

Also I think last time you said not to get custom wraparound lol
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
A lip lift is a complete waste of time. Bale has a long philtrum, yet is very good looking. Zac Efron has a long philtrum, and is one of the best looking men on this planet.

Also this guy is living proof that with a long philtrum you are still extremely good looking if you have a strong lower third.
Very true, they all have good lower thirds making their philtrum a non issue.

I think what annoys me more about about my mouth area is it being too narrow, despite having an average palate. That settles it then, a lip lift can just be icing on the cake if I get that far I guess.

Time to workcel lmao

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Music said:
BlueBalls said:
Yea I'd prefer to do that also, except that means its going to be like 10-12k. That will take a long for me to reach. I'd think that just custom ramus/chin, and taking mandible out of the picture would still yield a good result. I'm trying to achieve the "diamond" shape if you will.

Also I think last time you said not to get custom wraparound lol
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:

Very true, they all have good lower thirds making their philtrum a non issue.

I think what annoys me more about about my mouth area is it being too narrow, despite having an average palate. That settles it then, a lip lift can just be icing on the cake if I get that far I guess.

Time to workcel lmao
You'll get there, don't worry. I'm going through looksmaxing myself right now. I currently will be getting cheek fillers and ptosis next.