• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What surgeries would you recommend to make me a cool and handsome guy?

Thinking of bulking up some more and getting tattoos. Also thinking of getting some facial surgeries. I can't waste time I'm an athlete and need to get my situation sorted out.

I'm going for Indian girls so at least I can be considered cute by them right?

MajinBuu

Megastar
Indiangame1 said:

Thinking of bulking up some more and getting tattoos. Also thinking of getting some facial surgeries. I can't waste time I'm an athlete and need to get my situation sorted out.

post a clear side profile and 3/4 pic and i'll redpill ya

Please don't quote the pic man.

My main problem is height and frame size. But I don't know what I can do about the face. Besides women don't care that much about face it's more about  your height and frame.

MajinBuu

Megastar
if you think face is irrelevant why post it here and ask for help in the first place

fucking cage

MajinBuu said:
if you think face is irrelevant why post it here and ask for help in the first place

fucking cage

Well what can I do about the face? I want to get a rhinoplasty but I don't have the money to pay for it.

Indiangame1 said:
MajinBuu said:

fucking cage

Well what can I do about the face? I want to get a rhinoplasty but I don't have the money to pay for it.

How tall are you?