• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what stops you from pulling the trigger

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm not depressed.

And I'm relatively content.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
im too brain damaged to tie the knot

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
there was one incel a few years ago that killed his parents cause he thought to himself: "i wanna kms but i dont wanna make my parents sad, but i wont make my parents sad if i no longer have parents"

im not sure how to feel about this one

Scar Tissue

Regular
those few images from my past that circulate through my brain of me looking down and seeing my cock inside a hot girls ass and the desire to recreate them

Bhunnah

Megastar
MajinBuu said:
there was one incel a few years ago that killed his parents cause he thought to himself: "i wanna kms but i dont wanna make my parents sad, but i wont make my parents sad if i no longer have parents"

:dre:

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
MajinBuu said:

You’ve really lost it dude

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
he used to make weird anime videos and post them on youtube back in 2009 i think that nobody really watched. very into guns and would always hold a different one each video, think he was a trustfund kid. now after the whole incident his videos certainly blew up in views, altho i dont think he really cares much as he wont see the outside world ever again

KEy21

Champion
My brain chemistry is beyond fucked but way too narcy

MajinBuu

Megastar
no, i dont think ill kill myself, if i havent kms'd so far i probably wont, altho id very much like to get over this phase, whatever the outcome. who knows, life is full of surprises

WhatItIs

Joke
The fact that everything was so much better at one point, and I know that it’s not “me” that’s the problem.
I pictured myself committing suicide by jumping off this really high cliff by the ocean, and it’s kind of a secret spot, so no one would never find my remains. But then I pictured myself struggling and wanting to live and that really told me not to do it.

MajinBuu

Megastar
WhatItIs said:
The fact that everything was so much better at one point, and I know that it’s not “me” that’s the problem.
I pictured myself committing suicide by jumping off this really high cliff by the ocean, and it’s kind of a secret spot, so no one would never find my remains. But then I pictured myself struggling and wanting  to live and that really  told me not to do it.

was it really better or is it just nostalgia

WhatItIs

Joke
MajinBuu said:
WhatItIs said:
I pictured myself committing suicide by jumping off this really high cliff by the ocean, and it’s kind of a secret spot, so no one would never find my remains. But then I pictured myself struggling and wanting  to live and that really  told me not to do it.

was it really better or is it just nostalgia

Both.

Crooked

Banned
I have faith in myself. When I lose that i have faith in the afterlife.

MajinBuu

Megastar
im logging off this shithole for good

@"Josh" wipe me, and @"MBuu"