• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What size clothes do you wear, and what is your height & weight?

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Upper body - Medium or 39-40 inches. very rarely large, usually chinese company in that case ( like i remember for senior jackets i was a large, and that too just. their made in china)

Lower body - Medium or 33 inches

Height : 180 cm
Weight: 77 kg

ketzdinio

Rotter
medium or large, 6'2 190 pounds

mostly medium t-shirts because they look nicely fit.

Cloud

Machine
ketzdinio said:

Solid bloke, those are some slayer stats tbh :macho:
You must be part of the mesomorph master race

ketzdinio

Rotter
Cloud said:
ketzdinio said:

lol thanks. ye it's not bad, not bad at all  :gymcel:

Maybe I really am meso, never thought tgat about myself. Could be a mix of course, so I'll need to read more on that.

if you are 76kg at 5'11, do you feel proportionate or? you a 5'11 meso? meso-ecto?

I should probably exercise more before I draw conclusions about the mesomorph thing. reading about it sounds nice on paper though, damn

Cloud

Machine
ketzdinio said:
Cloud said:

Maybe I really am meso, never thought tgat about myself. Could be a mix of course, so I'll need to read more on that.

if you are 76kg at 5'11, do you feel proportionate or? you a 5'11 meso? meso-ecto?

I cant work out my body type, its a very generic standard one. I actually got as high as 96 kg about 2 years ago, but I was eating like a pig. Now If I had to guess I would say ecto-meso only with a little but of a skinny fat look aswell.
Kind of like this only with less muscle

ketzdinio

Rotter
Cloud said:
ketzdinio said:

I cant work out my body type, its a very generic standard one. I actually got as high as 96 kg about 2 years ago, but I was eating like a pig. Now If I had to guess I would say ecto-meso only with a little but of a skinny fat look aswell.

damn first 96kg and now 76, your're all over the place tbh damn son!!

so you don't think you're meso-endo since you got so high up on the scale? guess it depends on bone and stuff as well, and where the fat went on your body.

this somatype shit is pretty hard actually. It can be pretty vague

Danny the chav

Champion
ketzdinio said:
Cloud said:

so you don't think you're meso-endo since you got so high up on the scale? guess it depends on bone and stuff as well, and where the fat went on your body.

Yeah, I know his body, cloud Iis meso endo. I am meso

Cloud

Machine
ketzdinio said:
Cloud said:

lol, nah, for most of my life I weighed a lot less. That was my highest and it only lasted a few months. I was prob binge eating out of depression. Legit 3k calories daily almost all junk food. Kfc, donuts, pizzas, chips, chocolates ect

Danny the chav said:
ketzdinio said:

I'm not meso endo

ketzdinio

Rotter
Cloud said:
ketzdinio said:

lol, nah, for most of my life I weighed a lot less. That was my highest and it only lasted a few months. I was prob binge eating out of depression. Legit 3k calories daily almost all junk food. Kfc, donuts, pizzas, chips, chocolates ect

Danny the chav said:

I'm not meso endo

I see yea if a meso-ecto or something along those lines eat a lot he could probably gain a noticeable amount of weight.

tbh it's really bro-sciency but it's the best classification on the different types of bodies we currently have.

Ascent_II said:
ketzdinio said:

:inlove: :inlove:

Hunky and chunky.  :mrgreen:

chunk mode is go  :blush:

i need mt2 to go tru hunk, FUCK  :rage: