What should I get next? (srs)

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Got Buccal Fat Removal 2 days ago. I'm still swelling, and cheeks are still obviously bloated

Anyway what should I get next? Cheek fillers for more prominent high cheekbones, or ptosis eye surgery for my left upper eyelid? Jaw Implants will be the last, so what do you boyos think srs
I currently have braces, and will get my teeth whitened. I'm getting elastics when braces are almost off to pull my overjet back, and reduce it

I have the money for it, but nothing ridiculous like Lefort/BSSO.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
It's good you're getting stuff done man. Repped. I wouldn't do cheek augmentation. It rarely comes out good. Fix you ptosis and then jaw implants. Go to Yaremchuk

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Lorebin said:
You need better personality
Get this blue pilled shit out of here. I failed with that girl in my Spanish class because I WASN'T GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH FOR HER

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
It's good you're getting stuff done man. Repped. I wouldn't do cheek augmentation. It rarely comes out good. Fix you ptosis and then jaw implants. Go to Yaremchuk
Thanks boyo. What exactly can I do for my cheekbones to "pop" out more if fillers won't work?
[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
If your chin is still in the same position after your implants I would suggest fixing it.
My chin looks better since that pic. Hold on, I'll show.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Thanks boyo. What exactly can I do for my cheekbones to "pop" out more if fillers won't work?
[hr]
If your chin is still in the same position after your implants I would suggest fixing it.
The guy's cheek area in this thread looks better 

http://lookism.net/Thread-Any-examples-of-good-cheekbone-zygo-augmentation--66860

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad

Wtf. Why is the pic weird?
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
[hr]

The guy's cheek area in this thread looks better 

http://lookism.net/Thread-Any-examples-of-good-cheekbone-zygo-augmentation--66860
thanks boyo

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I found this. He doesn't actually seem to look better but still