• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what short jeans to buy? (ntmaxing)

machinegun

Joke
all guys with lifes that get laid wear those in the summer, including legit slayers

what lenght? and give me links, i cant leave my house cause i dont have proper short pants, cant wear long pants in the summer its too hot here + shorts and no socks looks nt as fuck

i only have those

HighE

Joke
first and third is fine length wise, but most shorts longer than knee length look bad.

asos has great stuff for good prices btw. buy a few trousers, your road to fashionmax will be long and expensive and full of clothes you never wear.

also get rid of these cargos, I wouldn´t leave my house too if I was dressed like you. probably should get rid off your shitty print shirts too and buy some cool stuff. can be prints obv, just not shitty/colory ones

Married Oldcell

Regular
Where the fuck do grown men wear jorts?

Is it really true that everything that would get you beaten up when I was a teen is now "in"?

And cargo shorts always were supreme Beta/dadbod uniform. 

Is this forum mostly European? I guess I never noticed until I started reading certain things (obsession with circumcision among other things) recently.

HighE

Joke
cope, shorts can look very good and you´d be aspie to wear long trousers when its really hot.

I´m talking about euro perspective though, had that conversation before with an american guy, we wear tighter trousers and shorter shorts, and most nice shorts are rolled up here while in murica its uncommon. lol @ your low class style

Gucci_Gang

Banned
asiancel said:
how come no one wears socks anymore

Yeah, i aint wit dat shit.

I wear mine too my knees, fuck wit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinegun

Joke
Luminaire said:
If you have shitty calves and 20% bf dont wear those

you are an aspie if you think girls care about that

ALL nt guys wear those in the summer. if you live in a place where you can afford going out with long jeans during summer because its not too hot then kill yourself.

HighE said:
first and third is fine length wise, but most shorts longer than knee length look bad.

asos has great stuff for good prices btw. buy a few trousers, your road to fashionmax will be long and expensive and full of clothes you never wear.

also get rid of these cargos, I wouldn´t leave my house too if I was dressed like you. probably should get rid off your shitty print shirts too and buy some cool stuff. can be prints obv, just not shitty/colory ones
faggot this is why i barely left my house this summer, i dont have any fashionable shorts, i need to send my mom to buy me some decent jean shorts, once i have those i will go and look at some myself and buy a couple more

machinegun

Joke
Married Oldcell said:
Where the fuck do grown men wear jorts?

Is it really true that everything that would get you beaten up when I was a teen is now "in"?

And cargo shorts always were supreme Beta/dadbod uniform. 

Is this forum mostly European? I guess I never noticed until I started reading certain things (obsession with circumcision among other things) recently.

cargos are lame thats why im asking for advice on cool jeans

unless you live in a dead place with a non warm climate, you'll see people with short pants

how are u going to go out in cool warm summer places with long pants? brb sweat and discomfort as fuck

wearing short pants without socks is so fucking swaggy, yes im 27 but i look younger and im skinny and have hair and i can pull the look, if i had a dad bod and a nw3 i would never do it lol i would cope with boring clothes

if u visit mm instagrams u will find at least some pics with short jeans sometimes:

this ones are also aesthetic that show part of the lower leg but im too high inhib to wear that shit

i wish i looked like a MM so i could get away with anything

machinegun

Joke

look at this dumb fucking aspies

it shows you never leave your bedroom or you live in fucking canada or something

Luminaire

Regular
machinegun said:

look at this dumb fucking aspies

it shows you never leave your bedroom or you live in fucking canada or something

He has good body

Just fuck off m8