What shoes is legit for leather jackets?

Yellowskies

Slayer
Black leather jacket
Khaki pants
... what the hell shoes?

black is a given but I don’t want to be all leathery, something lighter is needed for balance

also what fragrance is your ideal to go with leather jacket?

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
leather jackets and khaki pants sounds like a horrible mismatch ngl

TrueFrenchFakeCel

My name is Louis.
White sneakers looks very NT (and they are very versatile), too much dark color looks non NT (except on a manly biker, or a heavy metal singer).

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's Desire💝🐎
Soft or shiny hq Leather shoes

Rigor Mortis

powder day every day
leather jackets and khaki pants sounds like a horrible mismatch ngl
This. People tell me the same thing when I mention leather jacket and joggers ... not to mention wearing boat shoes w that ensemble . The crux of the issue is femur width which I’ve rambled about at length in the past.

To op: drivers prob aren’t the worst idea , or some sort of neutral colored low rise sneaker. I’d also look into designer jeans if u are going w leather jacket (not blue but some variant of gray ) assuking u don’t have femur issues

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
This. People tell me the same thing when I mention leather jacket and joggers ... not to mention wearing boat shoes w that ensemble . The crux of the issue is femur width which I’ve rambled about at length in the past.

To op: drivers prob aren’t the worst idea , or some sort of neutral colored low rise sneaker. I’d also look into designer jeans if u are going w leather jacket (not blue but some variant of gray ) assuking u don’t have femur issues
leather jacket amd joggers bruh damn

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
not even that just flat out bad fashion, assumjng the leather jacket is snug fitting as leather jackets are meant to be, having a loose pair of joggers destroy the whole serious/dark triad/well put together vibe of the upper body. joggers inherently suggest a very laid back vibe while leather jacket is the polar opposite

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
Black leather jacket
Khaki pants
... what the hell shoes?

black is a given but I don’t want to be all leathery, something lighter is needed for balance

also what fragrance is your ideal to go with leather jacket?
try using a pair of slim black jeans and a pair pf chelsea boots, the denim.of the jeans wpuld separate between the leatherness of.the shoes and jeans so u dont look like a total piece of nig walking leather yet still dark triad

Rigor Mortis

powder day every day
not even that just flat out bad fashion, assumjng the leather jacket is snug fitting as leather jackets are meant to be, having a loose pair of joggers destroy the whole serious/dark triad/well put together vibe of the upper body. joggers inherently suggest a very laid back vibe while leather jacket is the polar opposite
:/ oh well. If it helps at all my joggers are more slim fit

Yellowskies

Slayer
try using a pair of slim black jeans and a pair pf chelsea boots, the denim.of the jeans wpuld separate between the leatherness of.the shoes and jeans so u dont look like a total piece of nig walking leather yet still dark triad
Legit brother

Yellowskies

Slayer
White sneakers looks very NT (and they are very versatile), too much dark color looks non NT (except on a manly biker, or a heavy metal singer).
legit. I want to look nt

leather jacket is pretty non nt so need to balance it with something NT and light