What really happened with Zyzz. Full story.

Harbinger

Normie
It's really a shame, I don't think Zyzz death was a coincidence. I think he knew that he was dying. He was huffy and puffy just from walking and dancing for less than a minute. And he even discussed how that needs to slow down because his body could not take it anymore.

Zyzz was an Icon, he couldn't slow down. All the pressure was on him, to always look aesthetics and to always look at his best, whenever he goes out. 

Just months before his death, you could tell that zyzz body and face was deteriorating pretty fast based of the pictures that were posted. Chestbrah has even commented that he couldn't even recognize his brother anymore and thats why he refuses to upload pictures of zyzz when he was in Thailand.

Ascent

Normie
Lol I've researched this stuff really intensely; I'm a huge Zyzz fan.

There's a video on YouTube somewhere of Said on BlogTV saying when he saw Az's dead body he had marks on his forehead or gashes indicating that he was murdered, since a heart-attack wouldn't have left such marks.

Really interesting shit boyo.

Temoc

Coper
I think he looked like crap because he was doing a lot of drugs. That is why Said doesn't want to upload his pics. Look at that first pic he looks coked out of his mind.

Harbinger

Normie
Ponglenis said:

I don't get why you posted that picture? Obviously his bones are not going to deterioration but his skin and muscle tissue. 

Ponglenis

Slayer
Harbinger said:
Ponglenis said:

I don't get why you posted that picture? Obviously his bones are not going to deterioration but his skin and muscle tissue. 

Because I'm into asian chicks.
Zyzz's face looked pretty shit post-veeners IMO. Then the drug abuse didn't help.

sfinkter

Coper
Ponglenis said:
Zyzz's face looked pretty shit post-veeners IMO.

What do veneers affect afterwards and why does the face suffer from them?

faggot

Slayer
Ponglenis said:
Harbinger said:

Zyzz's face looked pretty shit post-veeners IMO. Then the drug abuse didn't help.

Legit I've always thought he looked much better with his original teeth too

looked awesome here

2010 Zyzz = God mode

Harbinger

Normie
faggot said:
Ponglenis said:

Legit I've always thought he looked much better with his original teeth too

looked awesome here

2010 Zyzz = God mode

He pretty much peaked in 2009 and 2010.

Harbinger

Normie
Ponglenis said:
sfinkter said:
What do veneers affect afterwards and why does the face suffer from them?

I mean they didn't really fit his face IMO.

He needed them though, his teeth looked awful prior on veeners.

kibo

Chad
Ascent said:
Lol I've researched this stuff really intensely; I'm a huge Zyzz fan.

There's a video on YouTube somewhere of Said on BlogTV saying when he saw Az's dead body he had marks on his forehead or gashes indicating that he was murdered, since a heart-attack wouldn't have left such marks.

Really interesting shit boyo.

So you researched and stumbled across most silly theory typical for internet :giggle: