what race of women are u most attracted to?

Chadcel

Banned
tbh i dont like anglo women, the dominant race in amercia/australia/uk (most of users on this site).

slightly olive skinned ethnik hbb all the way 

Stitches

Banned
Latinas, multiracials, Black women and dark haired white women.  A few east asian bitches do it for me as long as their stacked, like hitomi Tanaka, but her face looks like shit

Chadcel

Banned
Stitches said:
Latinas, multiracials, Black women and dark haired white women.  A few east asian bitches do it for me as long as their stacked, like hitomi Tanaka, but her face looks like shit
are u ethnik? i hear most ethnik on this site probably type 1 pure light blonde blue eye goddesses @"THAILUAN DANG" @"dat feel" @"LostTuna" lol @ their self hate

Chadcel

Banned
EdSheeran said:
the attractive ones
there are huge race differences. ofc there are hot women from every race, but if u find 20% of one race attractive and 0.1% of another race attractive, u might as well u dont like the 0.1% race

EdSheeran

Slayer
Chadcel said:
EdSheeran said:
the attractive ones
there are huge race differences. ofc there are hot women from every race, but if u find 20% of one race attractive and 0.1% of another race attractive, u might as well u dont like the 0.1% race
but to me im attracted to all races
ive fapped to all races
any above average looking women are attractive regardless of race

Stitches

Banned
Chadcel said:
Stitches said:
are u ethnik? i hear most ethnik on this site probably type 1 pure light blonde blue eye goddesses @"THAILUAN DANG" @"dat feel" @"LostTuna" lol @ their self hate
I'm mixed.  I have a disgust for blondes or any pale pasty washed out looking bitch.  I couldn't stand tyger and his obsessive threads with those basic looking white bitches with asian men.   Most of those women he tends to post are painfully underwhelming and boring looking.  Like they have no sexuality in their faces and look like they only fuck missionary style.

Chadcel

Banned
Stitches said:
Chadcel said:
I'm mixed.  I have a disgust for blondes or any pale pasty washed out looking bitch.  I couldn't stand tyger and his obsessive threads with those basic looking white bitches with asian men.   Most of those women he tends to post are painfully underwhelming and boring looking.  Like they have no sexuality in their faces and look like they only fuck missionary style.
legit. @"Tyger" @"Asian" @"Thailuan Dinh Dang" is the weirdest cunt ive seen and a huge self hater. i bet he'd reject this irl cuz he only wants his blonde blue eye albino skin "goddess" @"dat feel" 

Stitches

Banned
Chadcel said:
Stitches said:
legit. @"Tyger" @"Asian" @"Thailuan Dinh Dang" is the weirdest cunt ive seen and a huge self hater. i bet he'd reject this irl cuz he only wants his blonde blue eye albino skin "goddess" @"dat feel" 

Yeah that dude is bizarre, the chicks he posts are beyond wack.  The fair haired goddess in my signature is an exception to my No blondes rule though.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Chadcel said:
Stitches said:

lol u mong. im not ethnik but anyways i love hot latinas and top tier asians and light skin indians and some blacks etc. whites are still GOAT tho.

nina is a goddess and i love tyger but ive called him out by myself saying some of the girls he posts are weird looking

Foxx

Average Guy
I don't have a preference tbh, its only 

F A C E
A
C

To me.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Black Girls, and Latinas, Preferably Mixed.

East Asian bitches too, they look like a Combo of both.

Pretty much Tri-Racials.
Negroid
Mongoloid
and Cockazoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk