what race copes the most?

yungfett

Regular
I think it's asians then whites then hispanics then blacks. I have seen asians cope so hard that they no longer even realize that they are coping anymore

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Completely wrong. Asians are certainly above Whites in terms of the quality of the spouse/partner. That is, whereas Whites may bang the higher number of mediocre sluts on average, HQNPs are naturally attracted to Asians.

A regular or attractive Asian guy is essentially comparable to very rich and successful White guy.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Good-looking-Asians-cannot-lose
http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-this-happy-couple
http://lookism.net/Thread-This-Vietnamese-guy-is-a-slaying-machine-two-GFs-within-5-months
http://lookism.net/Thread-Class-III-vertical-grower-Eurasian-breed-is-irresisitible-to-prime-women

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
asians, by far

gaunt

Machine
You're kidding right?
Whites are extremely liberal and blow the others out of the water in terms of coping

normiecope

Regular
ethnic women know how important it is to be white and good looking because they're not and their friends normally are

the only real copers are white people

smellysocks

Megastar
asians are very redpilled

whites are hit and miss

browns and all of their assortments are delusional 98% of the time

blacks, I have no clue. not many of them in canada

Zoosus

Rotter
Asians

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
indians are also major copers

smellysocks

Megastar
True Romance said:
smellysocks said:
browns and all of their assortments are delusional 98% of the time

Give examples from work/school , curious to hear funny stories if any @"smellysocks"

I'm not really a great storyteller, I usually just get straight to the point. They're just more delusional than most people. 

They do have extended social circles full of other browns and are great networkers, but an accompanying inflated sense of self worth + entitlement. It seems that they are either virgins claiming to hold out for their heavenly blessed beauty or in their own eyes a highly coveted slayer - it's never somewhere in between with them, ever. Salary expectations are always ridiculous too

East Asians dude

I got a membership to that claimingpower website so I could see his before and afters

He is the definition of a really ugly, longfaced gook. I hate to be racist IRL but my first thought was "holy gook"

Seriously, 6 years of making that website, all that work, all these thousands of people following, and when I first saw his picture I was first shocked then I broke out laughing

His entire thing is pointless, even if it works out he is like 2/10 in the west

But it's also good for health, so good for him I guess

Also I am Indian and we cope HARD. But I am best Indian, we cope less, because we best

Zoosus

Rotter
kekbitterincels said:
East Asians dude

I got a membership to that claimingpower website so I could see his before and afters

He is the definition of a really ugly, longfaced gook. I hate to be racist IRL but my first thought was "holy gook"

Seriously, 6 years of making that website, all that work, all these thousands of people following, and when I first saw his picture I was first shocked then I broke out laughing

Also I am Indian and we cope HARD. But I am best Indian, we cope less, because we best

Is it the admin of that site? Post his pics or pm me.

Zoosus said:
kekbitterincels said:
East Asians dude

Is it the admin of that site? Post his pics or pm me.

Yeah

And no, I paid $10 to see them, and then I cancelled the account 5 minutes later so I don't have access to them

I basically paid $10 to see an asian face looking normally gooky