NotAnAlt

Cuck
I have already considered:

-neckmaxing
-lower lip reduction
-mouth corner lift
-nostril lowering to shorten philtrum

I have wide-set eyes, so even though I have a long philtrum (18 mm), my mid face ratio is still about 1:1

chadimir

Gigachad
if thats really you are fully looksmaxed and dont have much to gain. i would work on my neck more than anything if that were me

also, i can see you copy/pasted the text so i doubt thats you

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
if thats really you are fully looksmaxed and dont have much to gain. i would work on my neck more than anything if that were me

also, i can see you copy/pasted the text so i doubt thats you

Nah it really is me. You probably think it's copy pasted because some words are in smaller character. Why would I bother to copy paste something that can easily be typed?

I am not going to show a full face picture for privacy reasons. 

But anyway, isn't neckmaxing without steroids mostly cope? 
[hr]
OnTheRun said:
Nope. Just post suggestions, my lower third looks Mongoloid-esque, lacks angularity, etc, and coupled with bad proportions (nose is too narrow for my face width), etc, you can easily see that I have a lot of room for improvement.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Sekrets said:
you need a wraparound shotgun implant
People need to stop trolling and give serious suggestions. Look at that neck to mandible ratio, longish philtrum, how narrow the nose is relative to facial width, weird mouth area (mostly due to lower lip plumpness, downturned mouth corners). And the Mongoloid-esque jaw structure even though I'm not Mongoloid

I don't have much to offer but I was thinking if you really leaned up and added lean mass, you would then have a better idea of what you absolutely need, just the bare essentials.

Besides that, I am curious about your submental area. It looks like your lower lip is sort of curling forward. Maybe if you could fix the submental crevice, your lower lip would look less feminine.

I don't think your lip corners need to be lifted. Your jaw and chin look good. Your philtrum is not long enough to create a scar in my opinion. I would wait until there is a scarless procedure.

Also, rhinoplasty. Maybe if a rhino could give you a slightly longer nose, a small scar under your columella would be acceptable.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
MushroomCloud said:
I don't have much to offer but I was thinking if you really leaned up and added lean mass, you would then have a better idea of what you absolutely need, just the bare essentials.

Besides that, I am curious about your submental area. It looks like your lower lip is sort of curling forward. Maybe if you could fix the submental crevice, your lower lip would look less feminine.

I don't think your lip corners need to be lifted. Your jaw and chin look good. Your philtrum is not long enough to create a scar in my opinion. I would wait until there is a scarless procedure.

Also, rhinoplasty. Maybe if a rhino could give you a slightly longer nose, a small scar under your columella would be acceptable.
Thank you for the answer; this is what I was looking for. Not even most plastic surgeons who do this for a living would ever bring up such issues; very few of them have a proper understanding of how to achieve total facial harmony with respect to other facial features.

I think you meant something other than submental area. Did you mean that area that "creases" between the chin and the bottom lip (I don't have the exact medical term)?

Grainy cellphone pic (skin looks terrible even though it's not) but you can see the area I'm talking about. 

As for your rhinoplasty suggestion, that seems to be a much more sensible solution for shortening the philtrum (a lip lift would make my upper lip more plump and that's not really what's needed). My nose is a cross between an Alpine and a Dinaric nose; it's short but kind of droops downward so the nostrils can definitely benefit from slight elongation.

And finally, I am getting to lower body fat gradually & seeing more facial bone definition. So I'm starting to see more changes and getting a better idea of which surgeries I really need.

ugliest

King of Chads
NotAnAlt said:
MushroomCloud said:

Thank you for the answer; this is what I was looking for. Not even most plastic surgeons who do this for a living would ever bring up such issues; very few of them have a proper understanding of how to achieve total facial harmony with respect to other facial features.

I think you meant something other than submental area. Did you mean that area that "creases" between the chin and the bottom lip (I don't have the exact medical term)?

Grainy cellphone pic (skin looks terrible even though it's not) but you can see the area I'm talking about. 

As for your rhinoplasty suggestion, that seems to be a much more sensible solution for shortening the philtrum (a lip lift would make my upper lip more plump and that's not really what's needed). My nose is a cross between an Alpine and a Dinaric nose; it's short but kind of droops downward so the nostrils can definitely benefit from slight elongation.

And finally, I am getting to lower body fat gradually & seeing more facial bone definition. So I'm starting to see more changes and getting a better idea of which surgeries I really need.
from that pic everything looks good, but in the first pics your neck looks like absolute garbage

NotAnAlt

Cuck
@"ugliest"  
LOLOLOL it really is garbage, trust me. But isn't neckmaxing without a steroid cycle just a waste of time/cope? I doubt I can achieve anything worthwhile naturally.

ugliest

King of Chads
NotAnAlt said:
@"ugliest"  
LOLOLOL it really is garbage, trust me. But isn't neckmaxing without a steroid cycle just a waste of time/cope? I doubt I can achieve anything worthwhile naturally.
Ofc you can, start doing dumbell shrugs 10 sets to failure 3 times a week and tell me how much of a cope it is in 4 weeks...

Well, In my view, the only issues are lower lip plumpness and nose shape and how far down your philltrum your nose extends. I would get a rhino first, and your lip is probably fine the way it is. I would be extremely cautious when creating a scar below your nose. I think a scarless rhino might be better. Your philltrum is not bad.
[hr]
Can the surgeon lower your nose without a scar ? I imagine they could just cut away at flesh to create lower nostrils, and fold the flap of skin in the middle down, creating a new columella. I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I would look for possibilities like that.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
MushroomCloud said:
Well, In my view, the only issues are lower lip plumpness and nose shape and how far down your philltrum your nose extends. I would get a rhino first, and your lip is probably fine the way it is. I would be extremely cautious when creating a scar below your nose. I think a scarless rhino might be better. Your philltrum is not bad.
[hr]
Can the surgeon lower your nose without a scar ? I imagine they could just cut away at flesh to create lower nostrils, and fold the flap of skin in the middle down, creating a new columella. I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I would look for possibilities like that.
That's something I'll have to look up... maybe @"GeneticDeadEnd" would know (?). If I remember correctly, resection of the anterior nasal spine is often performed when lowering the nose. I don't know how visible the scarring would be.

ugliest said:
NotAnAlt said:
@"ugliest"  
Ofc you can, start doing dumbell shrugs 10 sets to failure 3 times a week and tell me how much of a cope it is in 4 weeks...
I'm going to look that up and start my exercise regimen today.  :macho:

Ed Norton or not said:
A real case of BDD who wants to become a symmetrical android.

:nice: 

Brostorm

Normie
OP probably has SHIT-TIER eye area, coping by thinking he can fix it by improving his lower third.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Brostorm said:
OP probably has SHIT-TIER eye area, coping by thinking he can fix it by improving his lower third.
My eye area isn't that bad. 

inb4 cropped pic to hide recessed orbitals

Brostorm

Normie
NotAnAlt said:
Brostorm said:
My eye area isn't that bad. 

inb4 cropped pic to hide recessed orbitals

no its bad, ur a chink

// Infolinks