LostTuna

Gigachad
between that and all the other shit going on in europe, esp with russia, you guys are gonna fucking start WW3 or some other major problem that will require american aid (whether it's supplies, money, military help etc) because we always have to come to the rescue and save you guys just like in WW1 and WW2

also there is NO FUCKING WAY i'm going to get drafted into a war and risk dying on your cold shitty continent unless i'm guaranteed a hot french girl or some shit in return

debijon

Normie
Don't worry, not gonna happen.
Peace loving cuck liberal Europeans would rather give their country to muslims rather than start a war.

LostTuna

Gigachad
debijon said:
Peace loving cuck liberal Europeans would rather give their country to muslims rather than start a war.
yeah but we both know it's not gonna happen like that. maybe a couple of the extreme cucks like the swedes will be cool with that but the rest aren't gonna want that.

Baron Anon

Coper
debijon said:

lol @ you thinking we wont put up a fight
european nationalists are very strong and united, we simply just have lot of patience.
There is only two solutions:
1) governments enforce border control and send illegal immigrants out
2) or civil war will happen

dont mistake patience with being cuck
yes there are a lot of low test leftist cucks in europe but europe in essence still has the power to fuck shit up if it wants to, thats why we are/were the most powerful part of earth

igesio

Banned
What annoys me the most is that some people cannot think rationally. They simply refuse to accept any evidence that proves not everybody's equal because it's 'racist and offensive'

Invisible

King of Chads
LMFAO@Lost Tuna getting drafted to fight in the war. He'd be busy trying to comb his hair over and won't notice the bullets flying straight for his zygos.

dogboner54

Slayer
Invisible said:
LMFAO@Lost Tuna getting drafted to fight in the war. He'd be busy trying to comb his hair over and won't notice the bullets flying straight for his zygos.

:giggle:

LostTuna

Gigachad
Invisible said:
not the zygos bruv :sad:

Invisible

King of Chads
LostTuna said:
Invisible said:
not the zygos bruv :sad:
lol, boyo, this is where my subhumanity works out. The bullets would fly past my face because I have no zygos.

:ugh:

// Infolinks