What percentage of guys in relationships get cucked?

Copenhagen

Slayer
I'm talking about the average guy on Facebook. Like 5'9", tattoos, swole body, taking pics hunting and shit and hanging out at bars.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I'm talking about the average guy on Facebook. Like 5'9", tattoos, swole body, taking pics hunting and shit and hanging out at bars.
I looked into this quite a lot a while back, and the annoying answer is: it's impossible to know accurately, because it's not the kind of question that people answer truthfully.

What we do know:

- In surveys of how many women have cheated, it ranges dramatically from 10% to about 60%, usually 20-35%. I'd imagine it's at the higher end in reality.
- 1-2% of children are not the "father"'s biologically.
- In one study I saw, 68% of women said that they would cheat if they guarantee they could get away with it. I concluded that this means that pretty much all women would in reality cheat in the right situation. http://www.infidelityfacts.com/infidelity-statistics.html

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Depends on dick size...number 1 reason for getting cucked.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I see really hot blonde girls with manlets on Facebook. There's just no way that they wouldn't cheat on them. They can easily get access to more money / better sperm by fucking top quality men.

But if it were true that most women were cheating, then we'd have more outrage across the board, girlfriends getting routinely shot, etc. It doesn't happen that much, so either the women are really good at hiding it, or the men are incredibly stupid.