What percent of guys are 21yo kissless virgins?

GifMan

Incel
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
456
Reputation
1
1 in 4? There is no way ~60% of guys in my lectures are getting laid regularly, I'd say 40-50% are virgins. 

In the coming years the vast majority of guys will be virgins in their 20s imo. Hypergamy is just getting worse.
 

Manny

Incel
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
117
Reputation
0
GifMan said:
1 in 4? There is no way ~60% of guys in my lectures are getting laid regularly, I'd say 40-50% are virgins. 

In the coming years the vast majority of guys will be virgins in their 20s imo. Hypergamy is just getting worse.
Its called the SPERGERS
 

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
660
Reputation
3
MOre than the general public thinks, but likely less than people on here will cope with.
 

AryanReborn

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
689
Reputation
7
I would say 30 percent these days. It is getting harder for guys. But who really cares? It's not like shit is going to change. Best bet is try to work with what you have.
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
44
35%

(80% of those who do kiss a girl is just once when they got drunk at a party, the remaining 20% have fucked multiple girls since aged 12) )
 

Manny

Incel
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
117
Reputation
0
poobear said:
35%

(80% of those who do kiss a girl is just once when they got drunk at a party, the remaining 20% have fucked multiple girls since aged 12) )
fuck this gay earth
 

unclejack

Normie
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
1,813
Reputation
2
I'd love to know how many old 40+ year old virgins there are in say, the UK and the US.
When the fim '40 year old virgin' came out, I remember thinking how ridiculous that concept was (I was about 12 or something)

But thinking about it, I only lost my virginity at 19 by complete luck, and I haven't had a sniff since! Without that luck, there's every chance I would be a virgin till I die since they're just not interested in me, no matter what sort of approach I take and no matter how ugly they are lol
I had however kissed lots of girls from about 15

Maybe it's more common than I thought? Maybe now more so than ever with the disparity in sexual value between guys and girls semingly at an all time high? Hyoergamy is getting worse each day. Social media and the internet is having a huge effect
 
A

athmbyty

Guest
Such cope.

In my school, about 40% of girls are virgins, and 70% of guys aren't virgins. My school is very ethnically diverse.

In another school (which is 99% white), it's more like 10% for girls and 30% for guys.

Bear in mind we're all 17-18. Age of consent in my country is 16.
 
Top