What percent of guys are 21yo kissless virgins?

GifMan

Incel
1 in 4? There is no way ~60% of guys in my lectures are getting laid regularly, I'd say 40-50% are virgins. 

In the coming years the vast majority of guys will be virgins in their 20s imo. Hypergamy is just getting worse.

Manny

Incel
GifMan said:
1 in 4? There is no way ~60% of guys in my lectures are getting laid regularly, I'd say 40-50% are virgins. 

In the coming years the vast majority of guys will be virgins in their 20s imo. Hypergamy is just getting worse.
Its called the SPERGERS

LongTimeAgo

Coper
MOre than the general public thinks, but likely less than people on here will cope with.

AryanReborn

Coper
I would say 30 percent these days. It is getting harder for guys. But who really cares? It's not like shit is going to change. Best bet is try to work with what you have.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
35%

(80% of those who do kiss a girl is just once when they got drunk at a party, the remaining 20% have fucked multiple girls since aged 12) )

Manny

Incel
poobear said:
35%

(80% of those who do kiss a girl is just once when they got drunk at a party, the remaining 20% have fucked multiple girls since aged 12) )
fuck this gay earth

unclejack

Normie
I'd love to know how many old 40+ year old virgins there are in say, the UK and the US.
When the fim '40 year old virgin' came out, I remember thinking how ridiculous that concept was (I was about 12 or something)

But thinking about it, I only lost my virginity at 19 by complete luck, and I haven't had a sniff since! Without that luck, there's every chance I would be a virgin till I die since they're just not interested in me, no matter what sort of approach I take and no matter how ugly they are lol
I had however kissed lots of girls from about 15

Maybe it's more common than I thought? Maybe now more so than ever with the disparity in sexual value between guys and girls semingly at an all time high? Hyoergamy is getting worse each day. Social media and the internet is having a huge effect

A

athmbyty

Such cope.

In my school, about 40% of girls are virgins, and 70% of guys aren't virgins. My school is very ethnically diverse.

In another school (which is 99% white), it's more like 10% for girls and 30% for guys.

Bear in mind we're all 17-18. Age of consent in my country is 16.