What % of male population are actually fat fetish/chubby chasers?

debijon

Normie
I work with a 2.5/10 ugly chinless fat landwhale who recently broke up with a 5-6/10 NT guy clearly higher smv than her and now shes on online hunting mode...and the amount of male attention she gets is just staggering.  Pof, tinder whatever is constantly blowing up her phone and she showed me some conversations and the validation these men are throwing to her is sickening 'you're hot...' 'hey beautiful...' Sure they're not 8+ Chads but plenty of 5-6/10 normal looking guys.

We consider attractiveness is generally = slim young, nice face. but at the same time there are a number of guys that are sexually attracted to fat landwhales.
Question is how common is it?  I thought it was rare but seeing how easy it is for them the % might be bigger than society tells.

debijon

Normie
Nothereforlong said:
i honestly do not mind fucking a chubby girl every now and then,
aren't you a tinder slayer that can lay decent ~ hot girls?

Why would you choose to sleep with a fattie?  You have to have at least some sexual attraction to do so right.

i literally feel ZERO sexual attraction to the girl described in OP

i know a  tall black dude at my high school, like 5 facially, good body, and high status+ NT. he's dating a 2/10 fat white-trash looking girl. So he's either a black guy who wants a white girl badly, or a chubby chaser.  or both.

FireHaze

Gigachad
icantbelieveit said:
i know a  tall black dude at my high school, like 5 facially, good body, and high status+ NT. he's dating a 2/10 fat white-trash looking girl. So he's either a black guy who wants a white girl badly, or a chubby chaser.  or both.
Fat girls are the only thing sub 7 non thug non jock blacks can get.