What Norwood stage is this?

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
@"am i pretty yet"

Strong cover-up game in the first two pics btw

That's a fucking Norwood 1, even in the 3rd pic. Textbook NW 1, anyone saying otherwise doesn't have a fucking clue. Norwood 2 my ass.

flesh

Slayer
NW1, but doesn't necessarily mean it's going to get loads worse. Some kids have hairlines like that.

Shadow33

Incel
nw1.5. Nw2 is when if you draw a line from the point of the temple down the side of the head, the line is about in the middle of the sideburn. He isn't there yet.

Shadow33 said:
nw1.5. Nw2 is when if you draw a line from the point of the temple down the side of the head, the line is about in the middle of the sideburn. He isn't there yet.

Shadow33

Incel
Daniel Conn said:
Shadow33 said:

........yes? I saw that pic. It isn't at the nw2 stage yet. It's close but it's not there. Dude likely also had a higher hairline than most, considering where the center of his hairline is. It also still looks quite rounded as opposed to a point nw2 M that males get. Not nw2 yet.