What names did they use to call you at high school?

scar_face40

Coper
For me it was 'bird', 'panty sniffer', 'wankstain' and 'pubeless prick'

Charming.

Brio

Slayer
" tuna " 

Because I used to eat my tuna in tupperware at break

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Pez by high-school classmates, Hectorious Maximus Prime by co-workers, and Burrito by all my current friends.

nothing, ive always been sligthly above average so i wasnt bullied yet im not good enough for 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of western females

scar_face40

Coper
Excel said:
scar_face40 said:
For me it was 'bird', 'panty sniffer', 'wankstain' and 'pubeless prick'

Charming.
They haven't called you bird. That term was established on SH by Sephon and co. 

No normalfag uses bird to describe a convex profile.

Also you prob looked better than most of them despite your small flaws so it's actually not believable what you state boyo.

Dunno why you're doing this anyway
Wrong. I was sat next to this guy in chemistry class and he said 'you look like a bird from the side'. They didn't call me bird in a bullying sense really, more like 'hey bird, how are you doing' and pretend to make squawking noises. It's probably what set my BDD off a year or two later...

The term 'bird profile' was obviously made popular by Sephon, but observing someone's hooked nose and weak chin as bird-like isn't too unbelievable at all. Besides, an 'aquiline' 'hawk' nose has been around for centuries, so normalfags kinda do say that sort of thing.

From the front, I look fine, maybe above average, but my flaws from the side aren't just 'small'.