What muscle should I work to look good clothes

Its all about looking muscular in clothes not necessarily shirtless
Lets say you're in club and a girl is into because she thinks you look muscular and mirin aesthetics
And then you take her back to your place and you take your shirt off and see how shitty it actually is, she won't really care because at this point she's horny enough to not care

Looking good clothed or death

J

Jordy

arms shoulders chest back 

the smaller your waist is the better you can look if you wear perfect fitting clothes cuz v taper

Slayer

Normie
You'll never look good in clothes with a natural physique, that's the truth

LostTuna

Gigachad
it's all frame. just make sure u aren't starving yourself. also helps to have an active lifestyle/hobbies or just do some push ups and like pullups here and there. don't do anything retarded like gymcel tho

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Manuel said:
all of them, even legs. more and more women are being open about their feelings on men with muscular upper bodies and disproportionate lower bodies.

although i think a good neck makes wearing a crew neck t shirt that much better.

MewingAllDay

Normie
this is what u should aim for and it is possible naturally because its nothing special. just add mass or water bloat (creatine) to your muscles. there are alot of chads in my university that looks like some of these guys

if u go on steroids u could look like this tho

Ponglenis

Slayer
Manuel said:
all of them, even legs. more and more women are being open about their feelings on men with muscular upper bodies and disproportionate lower bodies.

although i think a good neck makes wearing a crew neck t shirt that much better.
[video=youtube]

AzzRaze

Slayer
Arms and chest, SRS~
[hr]
Lol honestly just arms will do it~

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
muscles are only good if you have a big skull already

and preferences vary so much than no one physique is ideal