What makes this asian girl goodlookign?

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
cats said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Victory said:
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
cope shes ugly
So just because someone isn't your type, no one else can be attracted to them?  Taste isn't an objective standard, otherwise fetishists wouldn't exist.
 

cats

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
92
Reputation
0
Victory said:
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
cope shes ugly

look at the comments, everyone says how good she looks. thats coping
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
14
Your yellow fever

She is not good looking and will lead to incel sons. Robust Asian women are what u need to be attracted to
 

Sociopath1983

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
1
She is neo and has good even proportions.  She cute not beautiful or handsome and superior.
[hr]
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
Kiwifag... Your opinion is born out of your own anatomical inferiority. An attractive human being is the result of several anatomical ideals coming together as one. The closer a person is to being anatomically idealized according to science the more attractive they will be. Preferring blue to green is subjective as is preferring wavy instead of straight hair. What makes a man truly handsome is about objective measurements not denial, coping and delusion.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Sociopath1983 said:
She is neo and has good even proportions.  She cute not beautiful or handsome and superior.
[hr]
Kiwisviel said:
cats said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6TiZV5COo[/video]
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
Kiwifag... Your opinion is born out of your own anatomical inferiority. An attractive human being is the result of several anatomical ideals coming together as one. The closer a person is to being anatomically idealized according to science the more attractive they will be. Preferring blue to green is subjective as is preferring wavy instead of straight hair. What makes a man truly handsome is about objective measurements not denial, coping and delusion.
Legit hottest guy I've ever seen: Zachary Levi.  (Legit hottest guy I've ever heard is Junichi Suwabe.)  Is that going to be standard by which all men are judged?
 

Sociopath1983

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
1
I think the world is flat therefore it's flat. Science be dammed. That is the mindset of a coping Kiwifag.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Sociopath1983 said:
I think the world is flat therefore it's flat. Science be dammed. That is the mindset of a coping Kiwifag.
Not to be all "no, u," but literally... No, that's you.  You ignore the fact that other people have varying life experiences in order to focus on confirming your own.  Even if someone has direct experience that contradicts it, you either deny it or add yet another out to explain why it's true.

You're the one's who are coping.  All you've done is create an incredibly complex mathematical formula for why it's totally not your fault that you'll never get laid.
 

dota2

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,117
Reputation
2
first pic glowing lips+ red cheeks 
second pic its mostly vibe from her style when u ignore shining hair and crop her face shes 4/10 while being asian so shes up there with 2/10 white women
 

Sociopath1983

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
1
Kiwisviel said:
Sociopath1983 said:
I think the world is flat therefore it's flat. Science be dammed. That is the mindset of a coping Kiwifag.
Not to be all "no, u," but literally... No, that's you.  You ignore the fact that other people have varying life experiences in order to focus on confirming your own.  Even if someone has direct experience that contradicts it, you either deny it or add yet another out to explain why it's true.

You're the one's who are coping.  All you've done is create an incredibly complex mathematical formula for why it's totally not your fault that you'll never get laid.
Anatomically average losers "get laid" every single day. A truly handsome man is as rare as a unicorn and his godly superiority can not be rivaled or debated. As a wise man once said; "Lord Gandy gives you Handsome or gives you Death. There is no in between."
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
1
Kiwisviel said:
Sociopath1983 said:
She is neo and has good even proportions.  She cute not beautiful or handsome and superior.
[hr]
Kiwisviel said:
Looks are about personal tastes, so there's no way to objectively say what makes her good-looking.  She is very pretty, though - cute and badass~.  :blush:
Kiwifag... Your opinion is born out of your own anatomical inferiority. An attractive human being is the result of several anatomical ideals coming together as one. The closer a person is to being anatomically idealized according to science the more attractive they will be. Preferring blue to green is subjective as is preferring wavy instead of straight hair. What makes a man truly handsome is about objective measurements not denial, coping and delusion.
Legit hottest guy I've ever seen: Zachary Levi.  (Legit hottest guy I've ever heard is Junichi Suwabe.)  Is that going to be standard by which all men are judged?
Your posts really freak me out. You probably coped by bluepilling yourself into liking them. You're ego protecting yourself since you can't get an attractive one.

Subjective beauty, fat acceptance etc ... what kind of horseshit is that ? You don't hear this set phrases from 8+ women. Why ? Because they don't need this cope. They can get anatomically ideal partners. The same attractiveness was once studied by Leonardo da Vinci and confirmed by science to exhaustion. Every small part of the human body ought to work geometrically.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Kiwisviel said:
Sociopath1983 said:
She is neo and has good even proportions.  She cute not beautiful or handsome and superior.
[hr]

Kiwifag... Your opinion is born out of your own anatomical inferiority. An attractive human being is the result of several anatomical ideals coming together as one. The closer a person is to being anatomically idealized according to science the more attractive they will be. Preferring blue to green is subjective as is preferring wavy instead of straight hair. What makes a man truly handsome is about objective measurements not denial, coping and delusion.
Legit hottest guy I've ever seen: Zachary Levi.  (Legit hottest guy I've ever heard is Junichi Suwabe.)  Is that going to be standard by which all men are judged?
Your posts really freak me out. You probably coped by bluepilling yourself into liking them. You're ego protecting yourself since you can't get an attractive one.

Subjective beauty, fat acceptance etc ... what kind of horseshit is that ? You don't hear this set phrases from 8+ women. Why ? Because they don't need this cope. They can get anatomically ideal partners. The same attractiveness was once studied by Leonardo da Vinci and confirmed by science to exhaustion. Every small part of the human body ought to work geometrically.
Given that Zachary Levi is a famous actor, I can't exactly have sex with him, either.  But my posts freak you out because they don't conform to your beliefs, so they must be a lie.

Non-anatomically ideal partners can get plenty of sex.  Or how else would you have been born in the first place~?
Sociopath1983 said:
Kiwisviel said:
Sociopath1983 said:
I think the world is flat therefore it's flat. Science be dammed. That is the mindset of a coping Kiwifag.
Not to be all "no, u," but literally... No, that's you.  You ignore the fact that other people have varying life experiences in order to focus on confirming your own.  Even if someone has direct experience that contradicts it, you either deny it or add yet another out to explain why it's true.

You're the one's who are coping.  All you've done is create an incredibly complex mathematical formula for why it's totally not your fault that you'll never get laid.
Anatomically average losers "get laid" every single day. A truly handsome man is as rare as a unicorn and his godly superiority can not be rivaled or debated. As a wise man once said; "Lord Gandy gives you Handsome or gives you Death. There is no in between."
So you're saying you want to be a handsome unicorn god?  I think I saw a yaoi like that once~.
 

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
2
She is super cute, I don't see a reason to overanalyse this kind of stuff.

How to get them is what we should be thinking on.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
1
Kiwisviel said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Kiwisviel said:
Legit hottest guy I've ever seen: Zachary Levi.  (Legit hottest guy I've ever heard is Junichi Suwabe.)  Is that going to be standard by which all men are judged?
Your posts really freak me out. You probably coped by bluepilling yourself into liking them. You're ego protecting yourself since you can't get an attractive one.

Subjective beauty, fat acceptance etc ... what kind of horseshit is that ? You don't hear this set phrases from 8+ women. Why ? Because they don't need this cope. They can get anatomically ideal partners. The same attractiveness was once studied by Leonardo da Vinci and confirmed by science to exhaustion. Every small part of the human body ought to work geometrically.
Given that Zachary Levi is a famous actor, I can't exactly have sex with him, either.  But my posts freak you out because they don't conform to your beliefs, so they must be a lie.

Non-anatomically ideal partners can get plenty of sex.  Or how else would you have been born in the first place~?
Please do not harass my family...

So you're a lady, huh ? How light is you skin and how white are your features ? What's your limit when deep throating ? Are you able to put both a 7.5 inch penis and the balls at the same time without gagging ? Do you think shaved balls is a must ? Goddamn difficult to remove every single hair tbh. How tall are you ?

You should post a photo and get your username color changed to pink by some mod.
 

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
0
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Kiwisviel said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Your posts really freak me out. You probably coped by bluepilling yourself into liking them. You're ego protecting yourself since you can't get an attractive one.

Subjective beauty, fat acceptance etc ... what kind of horseshit is that ? You don't hear this set phrases from 8+ women. Why ? Because they don't need this cope. They can get anatomically ideal partners. The same attractiveness was once studied by Leonardo da Vinci and confirmed by science to exhaustion. Every small part of the human body ought to work geometrically.
Given that Zachary Levi is a famous actor, I can't exactly have sex with him, either.  But my posts freak you out because they don't conform to your beliefs, so they must be a lie.

Non-anatomically ideal partners can get plenty of sex.  Or how else would you have been born in the first place~?
Please do not harass my family...

So you're a lady, huh ? How light is you skin and how white are your features ? What's your limit when deep throating ? Are you able to put both a 7.5 inch penis and the balls at the same time without gagging ? Do you think shaved balls is a must ? Goddamn difficult to remove every single hair tbh. How tall are you ?

You should post a photo and get your username color changed to pink by some mod.
My avatar is a 100% accurate representation of my looks~.  As for the rest, that's between me and my husband~.
 
Top