What makes Daniel Radcliffe ( Harry Potter ) ugly?

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Don't mention his frame and height.


Look just at his face, what makes him bad looking?
If he posted here what would you say to him?




Beta eyes,thin lips and block skull are similar to mine, that's why people told me I look like him in the past
 

Slayer

Normie
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,108
Reputation
0
Short face syndrome, his eyebrows are titled up here so his nose appears longer

 

unclejack

Normie
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
1,813
Reputation
2
morph him in this pic with how you think he'd look with an extended chin implant that runs along his mandible

Also need bigger lips I think
 
A

athmbyty

Guest
He's not that bad looking at all.

Props. to running child actor game when he was a relatively cute 12 year old when height didn't matter.
 

Slayer

Normie
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,108
Reputation
0
unclejack said:
morph him in this pic with how you think he'd look with an extended chin implant that runs along his mandible

Also need bigger lips I think
He won't look good it will ruin facial harmony and move everything out of proportion
 

madskills

Coper
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
510
Reputation
0
had to search him , he doesn't look ugly at all.  When he does a big smile he looks goofy though. Also his eyes are a little big giving him a feminine vibe. Maybe he looks better in person.
 

unclejack

Normie
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
1,813
Reputation
2
Slayer said:
unclejack said:
morph him in this pic with how you think he'd look with an extended chin implant that runs along his mandible

Also need bigger lips I think
He won't look good it will ruin facial harmony and move everything out of proportion
Maybe.
Should still be done, though. (I would but can't do morhps)
He might look more manly.
He's got a really good jaw, bright eyes, thick eyebrows so I think there's potential there
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
unclejack said:
Slayer said:
He won't look good it will ruin facial harmony and move everything out of proportion
Maybe.
Should still be done, though. (I would but can't do morhps)
He might look more manly.
He's got a really good jaw, bright eyes, thick eyebrows so I think there's potential there
If he posted here what surgeries would you recommend him?
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
Short face and small face in general. Aka zero sexaul dimorphism
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
choicebyforce said:
slightly above average, looks better with a beard


younger too
Above average?

Face aesthetics isn't x + y = xy

He has some good features but he's ugly. Every girl I know told me he's ugly and they don't really know he was 5'5''
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
He doesn't look like a man, rather an overgrown child. That is the number one trait of incels
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Magnus said:
He doesn't look like a man, rather an overgrown child. That is the number one trait of incels
exactly. I get this trait too, that's why i get treated as a child
 

choicebyforce

Normie
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,973
Reputation
1
Brio said:
choicebyforce said:
slightly above average, looks better with a beard


younger too
Above average?

Face aesthetics isn't x + y = xy

He has some good features but he's ugly. Every girl I know told me he's ugly and they don't really know he was 5'5''
alright, you're the professional here
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
muniz is worse


Lookismer be like...BIG SKULL GREAT FWHR

 
Top