What makes black women unattractive?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Please, no stormfronting, no bullying, no hate.
Just explain why are they less appealing than for example asian or white women?
The darker the features are, the less attractive the women is, this is what i noticed. It is clearly visible on fat girls. Pale fat girls with blonde hair are OK to interact with and talk to them, but fat girls with brown skin are repulsive and just ugly. The fat black ones make crazy failo effect. 

Thread is about black women, but South American women are usually unattracitve too, unless they look caucasian.

TheTrews

Normie
I think the dark skin pigmentation is part of the problem. I don't think men are designed to find very dark skin in females attractive.

I mean sure, they might fuck them if theyhave no other choices like in Africa say. 

But lighter skin is preferential and a lot more attractive.

lono

Banned
Men are naturally designed to be attracted to light skin and repulsed by dark skin. Even within the black race it is the light skinned women who get all the attention.

Plus black women are less neotenous and have more mature aggressive features like broad noses and prognathism.

Franktank

Normie
The thing is with control with weight black women have very high e bodacious bodiesbodies compared to other races. But masculine faces in general compared to other races.

Boss

Slayer
wide noses, to wide faces, skin to dark, bone structure, worst possible personalities imaginable

Darkman

Normie
Dark skin. More masculine faces faces on average. The vast majority are fat. Ghetto rachet stereotypes.

lono said:
Men are naturally designed to be attracted to light skin and repulsed by dark skin. Even within the black race it is the light skinned women who get all the attention.

Plus black women are less neotenous and have more mature aggressive features like broad noses and prognathism.
legit!

FireHaze

Gigachad
lono said:

Legit. Dark skin black women love to cope and say black men are brainwashed but we're hard wired to like light skinned girls. All across the world lighter skin is preferred even in the deepest pits of Africa.

Some guys may have fetishes for dark skin but we're naturally hard wired to like lighter skin.

Gandharva

Banned
I  prefer dark skin black women OP...I love the lips,the cute noses and expressive positive catlike eyes

I  love the bodies...gorgeous..the long legs

I love the skintones.....I dot like the hair but its oke if in twists

I  prefer more asiatic-black mixes with dark skin  like see2twintoo  or naimah abdirazack the phillippines miss world  winner ,miss colombia from the year 2001 is alo a 9/10 black woman with dark skin

those are 10s in my book
[hr]
have u guys seen 50 cents  movie  ?those black girls in there were hot as a motha fucka

westafricanish  features are the most feminine......button noses,positive tilted eyes,full lips,round faces,shallow browridges,short faces ......only eastasian women are on par in neoteny...however the black  woman has a feminine body to go with it..esstrogenic fat placement and also high T fr a high sex drive  ,also  long legs proportionate to their bodies.

black women  are THE  essence of womanhood,science proves it..asian women are cute but neotenous not womanly.....white women are just manly and androgynous for the most part.

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.nl/2014/11/beautiful-senegambiamalinigeria-and.html?view=mosaic

I have about 3 articles dedicated to black beauty..I also have a megathread dedicated to black women on the apricity titled black women with negroid features afre extremely  attractive  or something maybe it can be searched   in the search function there

debijon

Normie
Yes, I agree that lighter skin is more attractive than darker skin.

Even amongst whites I personally lust over pale skin over tanned skin.

Theres just something feminine about light(er) skin.  Hence Whites and East Asains are my prefered races.

From an evolutionary perspective I wonder why is that?

chadD24

Slayer
lono said:

this plus the fact that black women look more like our primate cousins then any other race. subconsciously we are wired to stray away from primitivitity as a species. reproducing wiith a black women regreses our species rather then progressing it. this is just my theory at least

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I don't think it's the darkness of the skin so much, it's if she is large built, more robust than Serena Willliams and has a big wide nose and noticeable sideburns. 

She's very attractive IMHO^^^

While she isn't so much, despite the lighter skin tone^^^

Jawline said:
Please, no stormfronting, no bullying, no hate.
Just explain why are they less appealing than for example asian or white women?
The darker the features are, the less attractive the women is, this is what i noticed. It is clearly visible on fat girls. Pale fat girls with blonde hair are OK to interact with and talk to them, but fat girls with brown skin are repulsive and just ugly. The fat black ones make crazy failo effect. 

Thread is about black women, but South American women are usually unattracitve too, unless they look caucasian.
Wrong. Dark skin is hot. The same women looks always better if her skin is several shades darker.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
DyingHope said:
I don't think it's the darkness of the skin so much, it's if she is large built, more robust than Serena Willliams and has a big wide nose and noticeable sideburns. 

She's very attractive IMHO^^^

While she isn't so much, despite the lighter skin tone^^^
Wood impregnate the first one.

Franktank

Normie
chadD24 said:
lono said:

this plus the fact that black women look more like our primate cousins then any other race. subconsciously we are wired to stray away from primitivitity as a species. reproducing wiith a black women regreses our species rather then progressing it. this is just my theory at least
Broscience

rigidity

Slayer
It has nothing to do with skin color.   There are some stunning  very dark black women.   It has more to do with facial bone structure, waist to hip ratio, and fat placement as usual.

rigidity said:
It has nothing to do with skin color.   There are some stunning  very dark black women.   It has more to do with facial bone structure, waist to hip ratio, and fat placement as usual.