• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What makes an ugly man percieve themselves as handsome?

Defeat

Megastar
Like how the fuck can some people think they actually look good

and even after they post their pic and get redpilled they still think they look good

they p[robably get rejected by drunk post prime whores and still brush their shoulder and think they look good

blows my mind to be honest

Biffboff

Machine
Some guys have to cope and keep the denial alive or they'd just end it.  :stomper:

Foxx

Average Guy
Cause only the opinion of women matter tbh

Defeat

Megastar
Foxx said:
Cause only the opinion of women matter tbh

everything matters

every women would never rate a guy below 5 but if thats how you wanna cope

Biffboff

Machine
It's basic human psychology to feel that way really, most men overestimate how interested women are in them, that they find attractive. Most women on the other hand tend to underestimate how sexually interested men are in her, she doesn't realise most would want to fuck her given the chance!

Dolly Buster

Champion
Biffboff said:
It's basic human psychology to feel that way really, most men overestimate how interested women are in them, that they find attractive. Most women on the other hand tend to underestimate how sexually interested men are in her, she doesn't realise most would want to fuck her given the chance!

For the past few centuries, we've had this situation that every woman has 1 trillion suitors, and no man has a single female fan.

This has to change, and Lookism is the first step in establishing male supremacy in the universe.

asiancel

Champion
i would say ignorance about how bone structure contributes to facial aesthetics. they probably do have some good features, so they just focus on that and ignore the rest.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Deep down they don't. They just tell people they do and act with fake confidence cause it's beta as a male to admit defeat. Women are always saying "ugh I'm so ugly" cause it's acceptable in society to act with inferiority as a female. If a male did that, he'd get no support and be laughed at

Defeat

Megastar
UglyNormalFag said:
Deep down they don't. They just tell people they do and act with fake confidence cause it's beta as a male to admit defeat. Women are always saying "ugh I'm so ugly" cause it's acceptable in society to act with inferiority as a female. If a male did that, he'd get no support and be laughed at

good post i think thats common for a lot but there are some guys who legit think they look handsome I think it might be becasue they are so familiar with their appearance from seeing themselves so often which is why people tend to rate people who look like them higher

Newbie_Guy

Joke
it's like hearing your voice differently when you speak and in recording.
They their face image in their mind is different than the real one.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Defeat said:
UglyNormalFag said:

good post i think thats common for a lot but there are some guys who legit think they look handsome I think it might be becasue they are so familiar with their appearance from seeing themselves so often which is why people tend to rate people who look like them higher

No, I know for a fact cause the uglier the guy, the more shy around girls they seem. Even if their extroverted around guy friends. And also, when I had bad acne and was going through a weird phase I knew I was ugly but still acted like I wasn't, and whenever we talked about looks I would rate myself high