What makes a face beautiful - academic studies

NoctisOrgy said:
lower 3rd >>> all else   THEORY but even some scientists are copers tbh boyos

it's about lower 3rd tbh really

all else is cope
tbh
legit. It's crazy how many people comment when you have a strong jaw.

paulus

Banned
@elm 

This should be sticked instead of this frankl regulator tbh

Stereo

King of Chads
wide palate, jaw activation=bone growth in all direction.

piRx said:
ratingsareforphaggots said:
Rule #1: Never listen to what women (or men) SAY about their sexual attraction. Watch what they DO.
THIS. It is well known in psychology that what people say they'd do or who'd they be attracted to has little connection with what they would actually do. 
A lot of the women in question who say they like a soft friendly looking guy would scream their lungs out being banged by a masculine bad-boy, if they could get one or especially if they could sleep with one and not be judged for it.
Also one important variable that is usually not controlled for in these type of studies is who and how attractive the women are. If most of them are average or below average or crazy religious or something chances are they will say they'd take a safe looking man. The top notch ladies will not be attracted to a potato Joe.

Lol, you're retarded and don't anything about real life. Good looking is good looking, regardless of facial dimorphism. Only type of dimorphism that matters on men is body dimorphism. I see tons of gl pretty boys that do well with girls and lots of "masculine faced" domcels that autistic domcel worshippers on this site would drool over that don't do well with girls.

darkie123

Slayer
girl turned out much better than the guy IMO.

guy is liek a 7/10 (8/10 if he was more robust + thicker neck)

girl is an 8/10. looks like every other top tier model tbh.

HatredOfMan

Subhuman
they are both fucking plain boring looking.. If that's what they call 'attractive' then they are missing the mark.. at least with my opinion

LiveAndLearn

Normie
The problem with academic studies of this nature is if they cant explain something then they look closer, they do this by going over every millimeter in great detail. Then after polling people about the perfect features they stitch them together and end up with the cuck pic. As others have said never listen to what people say, listen to what they do. Second is if you stitch together the best features that doesnt make the best end product. It would be like building a car with all the strongest parts, you would end up with a slow heavy useless car vs the intended strong reliable car.

What features i have noticed to be good looking on guys

-shorter and wider face
-small nose
-hunter narrow eyes/eye area
-good hairline
-smooth plump skin
-10-18% body fat(aka not fat face)
-even top/bottom lips and no fishlips
-left right facial harmony
-thicker neck

It doesnt work if you only have a few of the above features. Eg if you have all of them and one bad area; that failos you then you will be ugly.

With bad eyes chico goes from top tier to average

Jawline is over rated(unless acctually deformed)
eye colour is over rated(unless extremely light eyes halo)
[hr]
Face is too long
nose is too big
i can clearly see left right dis-symmetry
neck too thin
face looks a little too fat
has a negative canthal tilt 

If i had the time or energy i could do a much better morph than whoever did the one above.

The composite is VERY attractive... if you're a gay guy. :)

Women seem to have thrown together what they THINK is perfect in a guy, and what we get above is a very good looking man but lacking in those certain attributes that we KNOW women carnally cannot resist -- hunter eyes, smaller nose, more chin definition, thicker neck, looking a bit more manly.

shockinghillaryquote said:

Women seem to have thrown together what they THINK is perfect in a guy, and what we get above is a very good looking man but lacking in those certain attributes that we KNOW women carnally cannot resist -- hunter eyes, smaller nose, more chin definition, thicker neck, looking a bit more manly.

well you got the chin thing right
idk if anyone rly knows what "hunter eyes" are

Jh2018

Cuck
headsupdisplay said:
shockinghillaryquote said:

well you got the chin thing right
idk if anyone rly knows what "hunter eyes" are
Hunter eyes are easily definable!! The medial canthus will tilt downwards while the outer corner will point upwards. This is slight though, too much of this will result in a severe and strange cat eye look. Moderation in everything. Also the eye should be horizontally long, and not too vertically long as this will create a rounded look. 

Very small eyelid space, or even slightly hooded eye area is good on men. Rufus Sewell has too much of a rounded eye with too much eyelid space showing, which detracts from his looks imo. 

See for example the Bratz dolls (and Barbie dolls too, to a lesser extent), they have eyes with inner corners pointing downwards and outer corners pointing upwards. They're an exaggerated example of showing beauty ideals. 

Jared Leto is considered attractive despite having round eyes rather than hunter eyes, but there are other things that can make a face attractive/make eyes pretty other than just having hunter eyes. Hunter eyes are still probably the ideal though.

kenrow131

Subhuman
Helpful thread! Going to bring this to my plastic surgeon. I have some more questions!

How can I send a PM to Helisa and BlueBalls? It wont let me.

I want to find out what surgeries I would need to Looksmax. I have the money, just need to know which ones I really need. Already did a rhino, shaved off an inch from my beak-nose.

Going for chin next, dont know if I should get implants or osteomety.

I wouldnt mind becoming Lookism's experiment. I think I have a solid 4/5 PSL foundation, and can get to 7 PSL facially after all the surgeries. 

I just need to find out which surgeries I need to get.

How do I figure out which surgeries I need?