• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What looks worse?

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wearing a hoodie on a hot day. Or wearing a short sleeve shirt that exposes my pencil arms and skeleton frame?
Its going to be a hot day tomorrow but I haven't gym celled enough to look human in a shirt. But I dont want to look like an autist wearing a hoodie in the hot sunny weather.

Namek

Rotter
Hoodie. 

Being skinny is fine tbh.

Hoodie is such a big failio coming from someone that wears nothing but hoodies.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Namek said:
Hoodie. 

This is what i usually wear.

Namek

Rotter
Ryu said:
Namek said:
Hoodie. 

This is what i usually wear.

:banderas:

Ryu said:
UglyNormalFag said:
where do you live

A desert.

Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
buy some jeans dude

Is this a good outfit?

Pretty sweet as long as the jeans are fitted/ not loose

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
Wearing a hoodie on a hot day. Or wearing a short sleeve shirt that exposes my pencil arms and skeleton frame?
Its going to be a hot day tomorrow but I haven't gym celled enough to look human in a shirt. But I dont want to look like an autist wearing a hoodie in the hot sunny weather.

don't ever change ur sig pls

And I would go with wearing baggy clothes to hide your weight, it works well from experience. Even did it in the middle of a blistering summer day the one day I stepped outside of my house two years ago, 0 fucks given.

if you want to slay college chicks(and have the potental to(you are at least a 4/10 NT)) you should train upper body for a year
get a well fitted colction of tshirts
get skinny jeans not skinny enough for you to look gay
and sneakers vans/adi superstar/nike roshe
 and you are set

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:

And I would go with wearing baggy clothes to hide your weight, it works well from experience. Even did it in the middle of a blistering summer day the one day I stepped outside of my house two years ago, 0 fucks given.

How skinny are you?

This is almost exactly how my frame looks:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
ItWontBeMe said:

How skinny are you?

159 lbs (6'2 1/2" or something, close to 3).

Ideally I should be at around 150 lbs for a leaner face and more visible abs (I'm at that stage where I need to lose "that last 10 pounds" which takes a lot of effort).

Keep in mind I have little muscle mass. I don't gymcel, but I'll start working out at home soon. I have bowling balls I stole from a bowling alley a few years ago. I'll just lift those or something, srs.

wat r u at?

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:
How skinny are you?

Ideally I should be at around 150 lbs for a leaner face and more visible abs (I'm at that stage where I need to lose "that last 10 pounds" which takes a lot of effort).

Keep in mind I have little muscle mass. I don't gymcel, but I'll start working out at home soon. I have bowling balls I stole from a bowling alley a few years ago. I'll just lift those or something, srs.

wat r u at?

You have a good weight.

Im 6'1 129lbs right now.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
ItWontBeMe said:

wat r u at?

You have a good weight.

Im 6'1 129lbs right now.
Mirin' tbh

2 yrs ago I was at 195 lbs and deluded myself into thinking it was good cuz I was still just barely within the acceptable range in the BMI scale

140-150 lbs or death

I wanna be 149.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:
You have a good weight.

Im 6'1 129lbs right now.
Mirin' tbh

2 yrs ago I was at 195 lbs and deluded myself into thinking it was good cuz I was still just barely within the acceptable range in the BMI scale

140-150 lbs or death

I wanna be 149.
This give me hope. I only have to gain 10 pounds.
So you think a t-shirt is good to wear?

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
ItWontBeMe said:
Mirin' tbh

140-150 lbs or death

I wanna be 149.
This give me hope. I only have to gain 10 pounds.
So you think a t-shirt is good to wear?

Well, it depends what type of t-shirt. If the sleeves are long enough, you'll be fine. I can't do super short sleeves yet.