• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What kind of game is God playing with humanity?

Criscuck

Banned
[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]That’s the definition of free will, though.[/font]
[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]Free will has a down side too. You can’t just say ‘oh yeah, well we want that, but we don’t want that’. It sounds bad, but free will goes both ways. If you have the free will to do something nice, then someone else has the free will to do something bad.[/font]
[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]God isn’t going to give us utopia for nothing. This is where beliefs come in, like tribulation is necessary for the acceptance of God, or surviving a storm is the challenge to earn the rainbow.[/font]
[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]Some people have different reasoning for the argument “if God is all loving, why does he allow all the suffering on Earth?”.[/font]
[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]Some people think Earth and life is a test for the actual utopia in heaven, while some think that there are levels to heaven. There’s a smorgasbord of beliefs out there, but the general message is that this life is a test, for the better or worse life after this one.[/font]

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
I read and learnt nothing new, thanks for wasting my time, never reading another thread by you again.

• Banned

Criscuck

Banned
Demonstrator said:
I read and learnt nothing new, thanks for wasting my time, never reading another thread by you again.

[font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]“God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who [/font][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]smiles all the time[/font][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,].”[/font]

Yoda

Joke
got bored after reading the first word i did hmmmm yesss

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good post.

Our bodies are the machines in which our souls can physically interact with one another and our world.
For good or for evil.

Criscuck

Banned
Yoda said:
got bored after reading the first word i did hmmmm yesss

[font=Oswald, sans-serif]Where Do We Find Strength?[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Where do we find our strength? In the Lord our God![/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—  my father’s God, and I will exalt him![/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]1 Chronicles 16:11  Seek the LORD and his strength;  seek his presence continually![/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 32:7-8 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Exodus 33:14 My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.[/font]

Magnifique said:
Good post.

Our bodies are the machines in which our souls can physically interact with one another and our world.
For good or for evil.

[font=Oswald, sans-serif]Hard Times May Come, But He’s There With Us Through Them All[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Though we aren’t promised an easy life, we are told that Christ will be there with us when we believe in Him, that he won’t give us more than we can handle with His help,  and even our hard times can be used to glorify God.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Philippians 4: 12-13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation . . . . I can do everything through him who gives me strength.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]1 Peter 5: 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hebrews 4:16 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.[/font]

Killyourself

Banned
Only low iq retards believe in God.

If he truly exists then he is either not all good or not all powerful.

He's either laughing at our pain here down on Earth or he is too big of a powerless bitch to do anything and help us out.

Killyourself said:

He's either laughing at our pain here down on Earth or he is too big of a powerless bitch to do anything and help us out.

only the strong deserve the heaven you retard
Live 80 years in hell(earth) than 100000k years(after-life) 

just kys if you dont believe in a supreme power(Allah). Only the low iq believe in such thing called "coincidence".

Criscuck

Banned
Killyourself said:

[font=helvetica, arial][size=large]13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.[/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial]For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial][size=large][font=helvetica, arial]God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?[/font][/font][/size]

[font=helvetica, arial][size=large][font=helvetica, arial][font=helvetica, arial][size=medium]18 Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial][size=medium]19 You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Criscuck

Banned
AlmostDisputed said:
Killyourself said:

only the strong deserve the heaven you retard
Live 80 years in hell(earth) than 100000k years(after-life) 

just kys if you dont believe in a supreme power(Allah). Only the low iq believe in such thing called "coincidence".
Praise for our Lord and Savior Jesus, fucking infidel!

[font=Vollkorn, Palatino, Georgia, serif]If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.[/font]

[font=Vollkorn, Palatino, Georgia, serif][size=large][font=Vollkorn, Palatino, Georgia, serif]6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Vollkorn, Palatino, Georgia, serif][size=large][font=Vollkorn, Palatino, Georgia, serif]12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.[/font][/font][/size]