What it's like being ginger

ketzdinio

Rotter
Here's Barrett. A good looking male, possibly one of the best looking men in the world.

HOW MANY POINTS IS THIS AGAIN? 5? ALL OF THEM?

a powerful sight, eh brahs?

Nothing changed except the coloring, yet it looks like his soul has been ripped from his physical being. at first when I was done morphing I had to take a step back to see what i had created. I legit couldn't believe how ugly he had become. i couldn't breathe...

Can you feel how your whole perception of him changes? he's no longer that good looking guy that you wish u were friends with, that guy that all the girls go crazy for. He looks like a fucking clown now, as if everytime he opens his disgusting freckled mouth he's just begging to get punched square in the face. If he was a little boy in school, the other kids would kick him because it was "kick a ginger day". 

His clothes no longer look good, the way he wears that shirt is absolutely unacceptable now, the expression on his face looks weird and mong-y.

Nobody has any respect for him, so he can't speak his mind without constant repercussions. People will ask him for favors, they expect it, and they will rage if he says no. 

when ur ginger ur supposed to do whatever everyone else wants, no questions asked. that's how people treat me. zero respect.

ginger=obstacle

i didn't even go overboard on the morph. this is what a legit ginger looks like irl

It can work if you have status. I know a ginger guy who is 3/10 max. He's fat, receding, shit facial hair, hairy, narrow face. But he's 6 foot and popular. He's dating a girl that's 7.5 by lookism standards. Made me want to go ER when I found out. I should post a pic of them

Cloud

Machine

This is one of the few good looking ginger men I know of. Why does Ginger hair suit him so well?

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Every time I look at my 23andMe results & see how high my odds of being ginger were... I'll think of this.

ketzdinio

Rotter
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Every time I look at my 23andMe results & see how high my odds of being ginger were... I'll think of this.

Lmfao YES

you lucky bastard.

And if there was any possibility you could've been born ginger, but didn't, you must be eternally grateful.

ggg said:
make a less striking morph tbh

But this is what a lot of them look like IRL. What do you think would look more realistic, less freckles?

I pretty much look like that except less freckles in the face. Just as many freckles on my arms and upper chest.

ggg

Regular
dude that skin color isnt human lmao

The Big Dipper

Regular
Legit post, OP, but contrary to popular belief, gingers almost always can tan, if they do it properly. This fixes everything for them. 

I knew a couple of gingers in college who were surfers who got tan as fuck and they looked pretty bad ass and exotic and striking.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Cloud said:

This is one of the few good looking ginger men I know of. Why does Ginger hair suit him so well?

Because he's not even that ginger.

The Big Dipper

Regular
I should add that it seems like almost no gingers know how to tan properly. Even if you google "tan gingers" there are no good results. They just let themselves get all burned. But they CAN tan and do have melanin (as is evident from their dark freckles).

ketzdinio

Rotter
The Big Dipper said:
Legit post, OP, but contrary to popular belief, gingers almost always can tan, if they do it properly. This fixes everything for them. 

I knew a couple of gingers in college who were surfers who got tan as fuck and they looked pretty bad ass and exotic and striking.

The Big Dipper said:
I should add that it seems like almost no gingers know how to tan properly. Even if you google "tan gingers" there are no good results. They just let themselves get all burned. But they CAN tan and do have melanin (as is evident from their dark freckles).

Yes you're right I guess. It's really hard, but it's possible. I look at photos from when I was 7-8, on vacation, and I was able to get a kind of golden tan. Nowadays I just fuck it up

I had a job working outside earlier this summer, for around 5 weeks. I noticed the skin on the back of my neck was pretty tan actually. Problem is that it just took way too long.

Maybe  you're right though, maybe gingers can do alright with tan skin. I find it really hard to believe though. I just feel so hated and undesired everywhere I go.

Anyways, literally looking at the add to cart button for a 10ML vial of melanotan 2 right now. Might just get that and finally set things straight, get my life back.

swimcel

Machine
dunno if you're either trolling or legit think this IRL. If the latter.. bro nobody thinks lowly of gingers, if you're so self conscious about it hop on that tanning drug and problem solved

ketzdinio

Rotter
swimcel said:
dunno if you're either trolling or legit think this IRL. If the latter.. bro nobody thinks lowly of gingers, if you're so self conscious about it hop on that tanning drug and problem solved

You really don't think so? it feels like it sometimes. maybe you're just a good person.

Yea dangerously close to injecting. SRS M'GONNA DO IT :smile:

swimcel

Machine
ketzdinio said:
You really don't think so? it feels like it sometimes. maybe you're just a good person.

nah, plenty of good looking redheads. Especially irish, great phenotype tbh, huge skulls, relatively tall, good jaws, etc.

ketzdinio

Rotter
Lance_Armweak said:
Ur a hunky chunky slayer OP, don't let anyone tell u otherwise

swimcel said:
ketzdinio said:

nah, plenty of good looking redheads. Especially irish, great phenotype tbh, huge skulls, relatively tall, good jaws, etc.

It's a robust phenotype sometimes tru. Good potential for looksmaxxing

smellysocks

Megastar
he still looks good

ginger is a lot more exotic and unique than bland ethnic colours

ketzdinio

Rotter
smellysocks said:
he still looks good

ginger is a lot more exotic and unique than bland ethnic colours

Heh, thanks

I remember I used to tell myself this, but this place really got to me. 

Darker hair and skin on white people is objectively better though, and when there are no ethnics in the area, and in the competition so to speak, you suddenly become the last choice of nearly every girl.

Can't believe you still thinks he looks good though. Looks so mongy. Funny enough he actually bears resemblance to Matt Damon in the "after" pic.