What is your socioeconomic status?

Socioeconomic status

• super rich parents/trust fund, net worth >10m usd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I grew up in literally the number one richest city in the USA, my dad was hte CFO of a financial company based in downtown SF.

So pretty good tbh.

Foxx

Average Guy
dependent on middle class parents*

FuckThis

Slayer
I voted poor, even tho it is prob rich, but they don't give me all that much, so it is kinda poor essentially.

Amud

Banned
FuckThis said:
I voted poor, even tho it is prob rich, but they don't give me all that much, so it is kinda poor essentially.

Lol, fuck off

Amud

Banned
More people vote. I'm trying to get a good sample size here.

Eric Harris

Incel
ugly_mong said:
thickneckedslayer said:
yessir
Fuck off, you said yourself your fathers side are all tradesmen.

I was one of the poorest kids growing up. My father is a trades assistant ie doesn't even have a trade. My mother starred working when I was a teenager.

Currently I'm NEET and on government benefits (200AUD) a week but fucking $160 of that goes to rent.

I have $30k net worth, $20k of that is invested in penny stocks. I've made 7.5k in 2 months. But I'm down 1k in a stock I haven't sold.

I'm going to spend 22k on plastic surgery in the near future.

FuckThis

Slayer
I cannot cope with the fact I am not born into 10+ million trust fund, and not being able to post as a rich kid on instagram

Eric Harris

Incel
ugly_mong said:
Eric Harris said:
Fuck off, you said yourself your fathers side are all tradesmen.

I was one of the poorest kids growing up. My father is a trades assistant ie doesn't even have a trade. My mother starred working when I was a teenager.

Currently I'm NEET and on government benefits (200AUD) a week but fucking $160 of that goes to rent.

I have $30k net worth, $20k of that is invested in penny stocks. I've made 7.5k in 2 months.
Tradesmen, what are you on about? I never said that. I said they were blue collar manual laborers, e.g. low wage poverty shit jobs. 

My dad works in some sort of factory barely above minimum wage. He doesn't have a trade, he started working at 13.
How did you afford your childhood trips to Australia? What about your holiday to Sydney again 6 months ago? Those airfares are a lot to go to the other side of the world, not to mention the ridiculous cost of livings in Australia compared to your European shithole country.

Eric Harris

Incel
ugly_mong said:
Eric Harris said:
How did you afford your childhood trips to Australia? What about your holiday to Sydney again 6 months ago? Those airfares are a lot to go to the other side of the world.
Childhood trips to Australia? I only went there last year for my internship and I had to take out a loan to afford it.
*childhood trip, my bad. How many girls did you make out with at the Sydney clubs again? Refresh me cuz.

Br0sk1

Gigachad
I voted dependent on upper middle class parents as I think it best describes my situation, even though my parents are arguably upper class due to their incomes.

That said, I don't have a large trust fund, to my knowledge, and my own personal net worth is quite low.

dante

Incel
upper middle class, parents are doctors with advanced fields. In general we're doing well considering we live in a poor country. My uncle from mom's side is upper class owning a large bakery.

Amnesia said:
I grew up in literally the number one richest city in the USA, my dad was hte CFO of a financial company based in downtown SF.

So pretty good tbh.
why are you here

debijon

Normie
Does dependant = NEETcelling off your parants?

I wasn't sure to vote because I do have a stable low income job but kinda 'depend' on certain things from my parants such as living in their house for cheap / my dad buys me some stuff.
Due to their assistance my personal networth is disproportionately big for my low income level