What Is Your Opinion A Guy Fucking Another Man's Girlfriend?

Two of my friends who are highly successful, narcissistic types have cucked other men they knew well.

Personally, I think this is despicable, low class behavior that shows a prioritization of one's own pleasure above that of others.

Worst thing is, they don't give a shit at all. :shock:

Magnus

Lookism God
Wut

Yea I wouldn't do it to a friend or something though

I would never and have never done such a thing to a friend, although I've only had the opportunity on two occasions and the women were obviously just trying to get revenge. I have cucked more than several men who I didn't know and there is nothing wrong with that.

MushroomCloud said:
I would never and have never done such a thing to a friend, although I've only had the opportunity on two occasions and the women were obviously just trying to get revenge. I have cucked more than several men who I didn't know and there is nothing wrong with that.
Why does you not knowing the guys excuse your actions?

Pathologically Lonesome said:
MushroomCloud said:
I don't need to respect those men, so cucking them is not problematic and I don't need to observe their anguish and get exposed to sympathetic emotions. In fact it is validating. That's the nuts and bolts of it. It is unethical along some axes.

MushroomCloud said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I don't need to respect those men, so cucking them is not problematic and I don't need to observe their anguish and get exposed to sympathetic emotions. In fact it is validating. That's the nuts and bolts of it. It is unethical along some axes.
:banderas:

I think its worse if a friend fucks a girl you like.

if she cheats, they should break up. still a sad thing to do.

Legalizer

Banned
If its true friends then No, these types you benefit from being friends more than getting a girl

But be careful with friends thou; never put too much trust in them as when they are desperated enough nobody gives a shit about "brocode"

Legalizer said:
If its true friends then No, these types you benefit from being friends more than getting a girl

But be careful with friends thou; never put too much trust in them as when they are desperated enough nobody gives a shit about "brocode"
people expose that they don't care about anyone else well before the point of desperation tbh.