Bojack

Lookism God
"Just go ER."  I fuckin love that line.

scar_face40

Coper
I like the suffix '-mogged', especially when it's something comical like eyebrowmogged.

gotta be "cel" appendix...because its truely original and only used in this very community and nowhere else.

like today somebody basically invented the word "nippelcel" just like that...i mean in how many instances in human history do you think has the word "nippelcel" been used in a sincere and logic context?

and its also pretty refined as it adds a whole new meaning to a word by only adding three letters, but still makes alot of sense in the context eventho its rubbish for people outside the community.
if you ask 100 people on the street, nobody would guess what nippelcel would mean, but in here, it couldnt be clearer what a nippelcel is

scar_face40

Coper
Bojack said:
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Gurney Halleck said:
Attaching "cel" to various words i.e gymcell.  :lol:
This
Fuckin lol @ ur under 18 icon
Agree. If you're under 18, you should probably be worrying beating your highest video game score and making the most of a young fun life while it lasts, not sat on a forum worrying about cervicomental angles and collapsed maxillas.

purps drank

Slayer
There's not just one. I like all the self expressive posters, I guess you would call them. Like yesterday Vertu posted:

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Jordan Barrett doesn't and will never elicit that sort of raw sexual attraction from females. He's a guy that girls have a coffee with or take a few photos with or hangout backstage at an ultra homosexual fashion show with. Just the fact I have to even explain this tells STORIES of how you lack proper social and sexual experience.[/font]
I died laughing.

"GO E.R." was already funny and then big man tyrone came along cemented it in the history books as GOAT

lanklet

Coper
As people already said, -cel and go ER are both top-tier.  Can't decide between the two.

Amud

Banned
"All-American Jock"
"Impervious to blackjacks"
"weird gay flaw"
"No skull volume whatsoever"

Colez is just a goldmine

Pill

Distinguished
Mewslims
Cel/Let

Example: When will these taintlets learn.