• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What is your deepest desire?

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,091
Reputation
22


Beyond anything else, what is it you most deeply want? For me, it is the admiration of others but more so self-approval. I want to be able to look into the mirror at any given time and be entranced by that which gazes back at me. I also want to be so beautiful to the point of being the centre of attention, detracting attention from men and women besides me, but to humbly act as though I don't care what people think of me. I want to be able to casually reject all advances from ridiculously good looking people as though I am above them because of my beauty. ​




What's your singularity fantasy?​
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,411
Reputation
16
Non stop line of chicks that look like Bryana Holly who want to engage in my sexual desires at any second of the day along with a $500m trust fund
 

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,091
Reputation
22
Foxx said:
The world.

I like this answer. Care to eleborate?

purps drank said:
Non stop line of chicks that look like Bryana Holly who want to engage in my sexual desires at any second of the day along with a $500m trust fund

Fuark legit.

If I may I would redact my original post: my deepest desire is actually happiness. I could be homeless with nothing, but if I had an endless supply of dopamine and fulfilment of any nature, then that would be it. But the answer in my OP is the less direct way to it...

Zoosus said:
30 inch skull

:lol:

Admirable. 

Rose Funeral said:

:hi:
 

MorphIncel

Rotter
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,464
Reputation
5
OP, I dont know whether you are serious or not but you sound like me, everyhting that you wrote sounds like friggin me!!
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
I want to be king of the world.

Like kim jong un is of north korea
 

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,838
Reputation
11
@"Ascent_II" 


Similar to your deepest desire, just phrased differently. Quote from a few months back.

ItWontBeMe said:
ketzdinio said:
Legit

You wanna fuck girls you're actually going to have to talk to them at some point.

I'd rather be a 9.9/10 socially retarded non-NTcel living in an alternate dimension, unfazed by the desires and woes of the world. Imagine walking down the street of a nightlife district and having sluts flock to you begging to suck your dick and you just keep walking on as though you're too good to even acknowledge their existence.
 

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,091
Reputation
22
MorphIncel said:
OP, I dont know whether you are serious or not but you sound like me, everyhting that you wrote sounds like friggin me!!

Haha, glad we have similar views man. Wish you best of luck in life bro.  :mrgreen:

ubermenschpoppop said:
50 million dollars and home in hollywood hills

You don't care about your looks level?


Foxx said:
I want to be king of the world.

Like kim jong un is of north korea

That would be pretty fucking ego-stroking, I imagine.

ItWontBeMe said:
@"Ascent_II" 


Similar to your deepest desire, just phrased differently. Quote from a few months back.

ItWontBeMe said:
I'd rather be a 9.9/10 socially retarded non-NTcel living in an alternate dimension, unfazed by the desires and woes of the world. Imagine walking down the street of a nightlife district and having sluts flock to you begging to suck your dick and you just keep walking on as though you're too good to even acknowledge their existence.

Fucking 'ell... I felt a dopamine rush just reading it!! Yes, yes, a lot of us seem to think alike it would seem...

IntenseSuffering said:
To be a stunning 8/10 handsome maesthetic male model

That is among one of my desired things, too.
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
601
Reputation
0
I care about my looks level and really want a massive square jaw and face shape, but i could achieve that with my left over money :)
 

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,091
Reputation
22
ubermenschpoppop said:
I care about my looks level and really want a massive square jaw and face shape, but i could achieve that with my left over money :)

How much do you have?
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,393
Reputation
9
Ascent_II said:


Beyond anything else, what is it you most deeply want? For me, it is the admiration of others but more so self-approval. I want to be able to look into the mirror at any given time and be entranced by that which gazes back at me. I also want to be so beautiful to the point of being the centre of attention, detracting attention from men and women besides me, but to humbly act as though I don't care what people think of me. I want to be able to casually reject all advances from ridiculously good looking people as though I am above them because of my beauty. ​




What's your singularity fantasy?​

my greatest desire is to kill all ugly guys who got hot gfs without even trying. if they failed many times before landing their hot gf i wouldnt care, i only want to kill the ones who are ugly and were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and got a hot gf without putting in any effort.

im 100% srs, i want this more than getting a hot gf for myself.
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,653
Reputation
178
complete control over everything

other people's minds and bodies

nature

basically living inside my dreams, eternally
 

pogchamp

Joke
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
164
Reputation
1
gaunt said:
complete control over everything

other people's minds and bodies

nature

basically living inside my dreams, eternally

this spot on is what i always dream about having

absolute power to manipulate all matter in anyway I see fit with the knowledge to use it to manipulate minds, change my own body and every aspect of the universe around me

basically i want to me a more powerdul dr manhattan

an omnipotent, omniscient god
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,653
Reputation
178
pogchamp said:
gaunt said:
complete control over everything

other people's minds and bodies

nature

basically living inside my dreams, eternally

this spot on is what i always dream about having

absolute power to manipulate all matter in anyway I see fit with the knowledge to use it to manipulate minds, change my own body and every aspect of the universe around me

basically i want to me a more powerdul dr manhattan

an omnipotent, omniscient god

i will never settle for anything less
 
Top