• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

White what is yor ethnicity

Ethnicity

• Total voters

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists
it was my best effort. because alot of balkans/slavich (ie croats) look very white, but some look mena and arab (ie albans)
i would honestly consider those groups white most or the time I don’t see people from there who look arab.

However balkans do occasionally have someone who does of course

Ogee Ogre

null and void
im sorry that i called it germanic. i know that ur "" "" "celtic" "" nation (90% Anglo-Saxon dna) is 100% celtic. ill change it to germanic/celtic and u can stop ruining the results?
cool story buddy it is still barely over 50%

you are not automatically germanic if you are ethnically english

Welshcel

big geezer
im sorry that i called it germanic. i know that ur "" "" "celtic" "" nation (90% Anglo-Saxon dna) is 100% celtic. ill change it to germanic/celtic and u can stop ruining the results?
my family is from from 3 separate celtic nations
i’m likely more celtic than i am anglo saxon but ye sure

ENORMOUS

my family is from from 3 separate celtic nations
i’m likely more celtic than i am anglo saxon but ye sure
quit barking mutt
ur both completely idiots Lmao

The "other whites" thing was for slavich who actually look noticeable different to Germanics

Not to create some retarded debate about a tribe that is literally the same as Germanic, except Germanic originated in sweden and Celtic in hungary

Welshcel

big geezer
ur both completely idiots Lmao

The "other whites" thing was for slavich who actually look noticeable different to Germanics

Not to create some retarded debate about a tribe that is literally the same as Germanic, except Germanic originated in sweden and Celtic in hungary
mong you lad would spark you out you utter cunt

Ogee Ogre

null and void
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 12.31.34 AM.png

:vomit2: