What is this on my jawline?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
So I noticed from my profile shots that my jawline is not completely straight

Is this normal that there's a bit of a small "curve" or "bend" near the area where the gonial angle is usually measured, or is this not natural?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Namek said:
Yeah that's a normal protrusion:

ok i can see where the body and ramus join that theres a bit of a bump

i guess with me its a bit more pronounced
[hr]
stephen king said:
MasterFaggot said:
So I noticed from my profile shots that my jawline is not completely straight

Is this normal that there's a bit of a small "curve" or "bend" near the area where the gonial angle is usually measured, or is this not natural?

do you think edward zo amogs carl or buddyboyo? or prygod.
yes all three but i believe prygod is pretty close in a way

i actually think prygod mogs buddyboyo

hes like a GL asian dude that looks like a totally normal ordinary average asian dude at the same time

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
@"paulus" 

Yeah, OP is a very good candidate for double jaw surgery, at least for the advancement and additional genioplasty.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"paulus" 

Yeah, OP is a very good candidate for double jaw surgery, at least for the advancement and additional genioplasty.
there no point because all that happened is that i went from a 7.0 to a 7.25
:giggle: :giggle:

Browcel

Chad
MasterFaggot said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"paulus" 

Your maxilla/jaw position affects your entire face. Your eye area, nose, mouth, cheekbones, everything.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Browcel said:
MasterFaggot said:
Your maxilla/jaw position affects your entire face. Your eye area, nose, mouth, cheekbones, everything.

the guy on the right in the shopped photo is prob what i would look like if i never got braces and teeth extracted from the top and bottom

prob not like him, but better than where im at right now

i almost think if theres any reason i should get surgery, its because thats what i should actually look like that but then again, i doubt i would look much different if i had never gotten braces

prygod has braces and looks good still, albeit he prob got braces at an older age than me

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"paulus" 

You should be grateful for a clearly defined textbook-like deformity. It's not that common actually. Most of the patients suffer from different degrees of different discrepancies that are often melted together and difficult to correct in a positive expectation-friendly manner. That is, their deformity may be corrected, but the output is likely to be poor since the certain compromise has to be taken into consideration due to unusual nature of the deformity. You could benefit from the potential correction a lot, thus you deserve to be called lucky in this regard.

MasterFaggot said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"paulus" 

It looks like you have an underbite. Your looks would improve a lot more than that if you had jaw surgery.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
Browcel said:

the guy on the right in the shopped photo is prob what i would look like if i never got braces and teeth extracted from the top and bottom

i almost think if theres any reason i should get surgery, its because thats what i should actually look like that but then again, i doubt i would look much different if i had never gotten braces

prygod has braces and looks good still, albeit he prob got braces at an older age than me

Please, stop with this braces bullshit. Ortho camouflaging may have negatively affected your appearance, but the induced changes have surely been sublime at best. You would have never looked like your shopped alter ego, if you hadn't undergone the ortho therapy. In fact, ortho camouflaging may have improved your appearance a bit, but since the growth is poor, the options to guide it at a certain age in the right direction are limited and never fully satisfying at any age.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
MasterFaggot said:

Please, stop with this braces bullshit. Ortho camouflaging may have negatively affected your appearance, but the induced changes have surely been sublime at best. You would have never looked like your shopped alter ego, if you hadn't undergone the ortho therapy. In fact, ortho camouflaging may have improved your appearance a bit, but since the growth is poor, the options to guide it at a certain age in the right direction are limited and never fully satisfying at any age.
i hope the braces bullshit is not true actually

i would be legit pissed to know i wouldve looked somewhat similar to the guy on the right if i had NEVER gotten braces

if i look the same as today with or without braces then i am ok with knowing i wasnt robbed of anything

im perfectly content with how my front looks, and slightly ok with my profile

ketzdinio

Slayer
I just felt around my jaw and I too could feel a curve

check it out on Shimansky as well

It looks almost as if he has it because his chin grew too much or something lol

Scum

Coper
That's normal. If you palpate that area, especially the underside and inside of that notch, you can feel the facial artery pulsing.

doppelganger

Slayer
Scum said:
That's normal. If you palpate that area, especially the underside and inside of that notch, you can feel the facial artery pulsing.
just tried that :shock: :shock:

Lel

Gigachad
most likely it's cancer

you're dying