What Is The Worst MOG?

Species. Fuark at having to feel like you're not even the same species as a 8.5 Chad

BlueBalls said:
Facemog and youthmog
Yes forgot about that one. It's #1 by far. Seeing babies carried around every day and knowing that they will live 20-30 years longer than you and evtl exp the singularity while you will rot forever

BlueBalls

Chad
WorldTradeCenter said:
BlueBalls said:
Facemog and youthmog
Yes forgot about that one. It's #1 by far. Seeing babies carried around every day and knowing that they will live 20-30 years longer than you and evtl exp the singularity while you will rot forever
Yeah you're right, youthmog is in a class of it's own, and it only gets worse with time.

Pathologically Lonesome said:
Imo it's height
Height is just a male on male thing. All that matters is seeing through a girls perspective which is FACE!!

As long as your not under 6foot your fine

Height especially if it's a girl.

If you get heightmogged by someone female or younger than you just lmao.

twisty

Banned
Facemog is worst by far... it include eyemog, midfacemog, lower third mog, hairmog... them height mog..
Then it doesn't matter ...

Brotha Techno

Banned
Drake said:
Skull

Mog

S
K
U
L
L
actually I think this is false, as far as PHYSICAL mogs go this is definitely the worst mog, I think youthmog is worse taking everything into consideration tho

Plus there are actual skullcels with nice gfs

Drake

Normie
Brotha Techno said:
Drake said:
Skull

Mog

S
K
U
L
L
actually I think this is false, as far as PHYSICAL mogs go this is definitely the worst mog, I think youthmog is worse taking everything into consideration tho

Plus there are actual skullcels with nice gfs

yea but you dont see guys in their 20s with friends in their 40s, do you?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Skullmog by someone with a much better face makes me want to go ER

Lower third mog puts me into into suicidal territory, especially when a guy with a long midface like me still manages to slay because of his confidence and chin