• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What is the width of the nose called from the side profile?

LordSUPER

Banned
Some people have large nose widths from the side profile, some small. What is the name for this? Is it their bones or the procerus muscle?
[img=262x200]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/08/cc/9908ccae643c5af4cb00e917aa684082.jpg[/img]

Some examples of varying nose widths:
A very large nose width

A smaller nose width:

An extremely small/non existant nose width:

I can't stand how my nose looks too wide from the side. I want that nice pointy look from profile like the first guy
:rage:

• Banned

LordSUPER

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
I can't stand how my nose looks too wide from the side. I want that nice pointy look from profile like the first guy
Are you referring to the tip of your nose? Surgery can easily fix that, no need to worry.

LordSUPER said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Are you referring to the tip of your nose? Surgery can easily fix that, no need to worry.
I am afraid of rhinoplasty.

• Banned

LordSUPER

Banned
whywoulditmatter said:
LordSUPER said:
I am afraid of rhinoplasty.

Some procedures simply let you mould your nose into shape like clay without surgical tools using some sort of application. I forgot what it was called.