What is the quickest, safest and cheapest way to an adonis physique?

but steroids are expensive as hell. A cycle with the proper gear, cycle support and post cycle therapy will cost about £400.

safety is an issue too. You risk gyno, balls not turning back on, liver damage.

not to mention there are many types of steroids with different effects. Plus there are alternate products such as prohormones and sarms.

SO you should take steroids but which steroids should you use?

Not to mention that cutting is another issue. There is DNP, ephidrene t3 etc. I am currently using clenbuterol to lose weight as my body fat is too high to take steroids if I wanted to take them.

So what are the best products that strike the balance between cost, results, and safety?

lornemalvo

Incel
Where did you get clen from? Seems hard in the U.S. to get anything

lornemalvo said:
Where did you get clen from? Seems hard in the U.S. to get anything

I live in the uk so it may be different from the US, but every top rated site on eroids sells the stuff.

Satanas

Cuck
the reality is there is not a cheap or fast way. This is because everyone is different, with different genetics, hormones, insertions, frames, starting points, etc.

Someone who starts out as high body fat, but has plenty of muscle due to genetics, such as many befores from p90x and Insanity do, all they have to do is cut the fat, lift weights, and they will end up looking ripped with decent muscle mass

whereas someone who starts out skinny fat, will not accomplish the same, and will only end up in super skinny mode, and since muscle and fat cannot be built/lost at the same time, it will take him much longer. He will need to put on muscle and lose the fat.

Someone who starts skinny lean has a easier and shorter path, all he has to do is gain muscle, even if he gains some fat, he will still look good, since his bf was low to begin with