• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What is the point of the report function

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
I report on a consistent basis legit things that are rule breaking and listing as report worthy violations imo

of the 1000s ive given out

not one has ever resulted in anything

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
hospen said:
maybe it's just the fact that, you know, maybe you're gay as fuck?

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
hospen said:
I love poobear said:
Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

nice, needs a bit more work tho, try to make it more personal the next time. too generic

Sometimes life gives you lemon when you really want an orange brala